• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I have a friend I've known since we both worked in the same place although he's a bit older, I'm pushing 69 and he's 77. He doesn't do computers and so I order stuff for him online using his credit card. So far it's been all firearm stuff like ammo and parts and stuff. He's got an American flag at his house on a pole outside and inside he had a Texas flag displayed on the wall and a Gadsden flag. Yesterday he wanted me to order him a Confederate battle flag to hang over his gun safe and I said no problem. Normally I look at amazon but they didn't show any. Usually, if you search online for something it's like Bang! There it is! I went through 4 pages on amazon and zip! Nothing! Although they did offer one bright red commie flag.

View attachment 271309

I finally found one after several unsuccessful searches and ordered it for him. But amazon offers plenty of Chinese flags for sale, and plenty of Cuban flags, in fact, I'm sure they have all the commie stuff commies could want. It's very frightening to see what the left commies are doing to this country, our heritage, and our freedoms. Sickening.

Got it here:

thedixieshop.com

View attachment 271310
    Not sure exactly what terms you searched for but number 2 and 3 searching on the app.

I was typing "Confederate flag" but this term popped up so I went with it.

I did hear about many places not carrying them though and thought Amazon was included.
    750c4ec54b3a038b954208cb165f9d8d.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Leftists say they're one and the same - the fact that the Confederate $2 bill had a Jew on it and the nazis killed 1/3 of world Jewry doesn't matter!

Eli
    Let me explain it from my perspective. My family and ancestors having occupied southern states, and Texas for over 300 years, and that I have ancestors that fought and died as Confederate soldiers, none of which ever owned a slave that I'm aware of, so I despise the comparison between the Confederates and Nazi's.

My grandfather fought and was injured in Europe fighting the German Nazi's and despised them to the point that it shamed him enough to change the spelling of our last name, to make it more American. He was never a hateful person, but he hated those evil bastards more than anything after seeing the things he saw over there.

Reactions: Eli

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Btw, tell your friend to fly this one instead.

Available on Amazon too.
    0deaab8a56404e7bd4e6d46c1ee45875.jpg
    dfa55624f4b72100bc1b171dcb0feb10.jpg
    c2b205cd18622e886950a245720245e4.jpg
    He has the red white and blue one on his pole outside. He's an ex cop and a rebel at heart. I never heard of that one, I'll check it out, thanks.

Last edited:

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Went out to his house today and saw his flag. Here are two shots, one with flash and one without.

DSC_0675.JPG

DSC_0673.JPG

And here is his pet hummingbird! ;)

DSC_0654ps.jpg

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    He has the red white and blue one on his pole outside. He's an ex cop and a rebel at heart. I never heard of that one, I'll check it out, thanks.
    There is a black on black version too. Not sure which one more symbolizes the Confederate meaning.
    21a667ee400da37e15cf879761130775.jpg

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Not that I give a flying EF about "offending" some ill informed snowtakes I do avoid emotionally charged symbols on my vehicles because I don't want "keyed" or tires slashed so I fly the Texas Bonnie Blue flag..Texans who know their history will recognize it.
    With or without the word Texas on it?

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I have both! The true Bonnie Blue I do not think has T.E.X.A.S between the star arms. I am not a historian but several Texas reinactors have told me that.
    That's what I have learned myself. Not sure where or when TEXAS was added.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I could probably have started a new thread, but this one has probably gone off topic enough to allow this... I actually went looking for a history of the Bonnie Blue Flag with an eye toward when TEXAS was added to the star, but came across these two videos instead...

Titled "Texas: The Bonnie Blue Flag" they are dated 1973 and are little about the flag and much about Texas in the Confederacy. Only 25 minutes long each, they are dated in their style of presentation and probably controversial in their presentation of the history in our PC world. I found them well worth watching, a time capsule for changing attitudes about the war and Texas part in it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Oh, yeah! Slavery. The North was not anti-slavery, they were just anti-negro. They didn't want slavery in the North (or the Territories) because they didn't want to live around black people. Contrary to Northern propaganda, Southerners have always been more at ease with Blacks and Whites sharing the same space.

There were economic reasons as well. The north was much more industrialized and didn't need the labor as badly as the south's primarily agricultural economy. Ultimatly the war was caused by and won by the north's industrialization and the lack of needing as much labor.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    There were economic reasons as well. The north was much more industrialized and didn't need the labor as badly as the south's primarily agricultural economy. Ultimatly the war was caused by and won by the north's industrialization and the lack of needing as much labor.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Here's some more economic reasons that Lincoln invaded:
    That's a huge tax base that's leaving. The southern States were dis-proportionally funding the general government at the time.
    Also, the industrialized North needed cotton. Lots of it. The C.S.A. wouldn't be subject to interstate commerce restrictions anymore.

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    I could probably have started a new thread, but this one has probably gone off topic enough to allow this... I actually went looking for a history of the Bonnie Blue Flag with an eye toward when TEXAS was added to the star, but came across these two videos instead...

Titled "Texas: The Bonnie Blue Flag" they are dated 1973 and are little about the flag and much about Texas in the Confederacy. Only 25 minutes long each, they are dated in their style of presentation and probably controversial in their presentation of the history in our PC world. I found them well worth watching, a time capsule for changing attitudes about the war and Texas part in it.
    Thanks for sharing that. That's good stuff.
    It could only be better if it were done by Marvin Zindler. I guess there was no slime in the ice machines in 1863 though.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom