• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Racism cannot be defeated by politicians only society maturing.

Yep. There will always be an element that wants to discriminate because someone else looks different. Yesterday I heard that there are schools down south - with black administrators - segregating kids. White kids in some classes, black kids in others. A mom & member of the PTA wanted her black daughter placed with a specific teacher, the school's principal said no, because "that's not a black class room". The school admin was black. She was the one who implemented that shit. Lefties are returning to Pre-Civil Rights era policies, and have convinced a good portion of their lefty base that its *good* to segregate classes, on the guise of it being better for their success.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Yep. There will always be an element that wants to discriminate because someone else looks different. Yesterday I heard that there are schools down south - with black administrators - segregating kids. White kids in some classes, black kids in others. A mom & member of the PTA wanted her black daughter placed with a specific teacher, the school's principal said no, because "that's not a black class room". The school admin was black. She was the one who implemented that shit. Lefties are returning to Pre-Civil Rights era policies, and have convinced a good portion of their lefty base that its *good* to segregate classes, on the guise of it being better for their success.
    Some educators, huh?

That sounds right. Democrats are historically closet racist.

justmax

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Besides just because you don't like it you still can't erase history.
    And if you try one Is doomed to repeating it.
    If you want to fly a rebel flag so be it .
    That flag didn't do shit to me it was evil people not the flag.
    I agree with you and with and @Sam7sf. Just the fact that we refer to the war of the 1860's as "The Civil War", I believe is an example of one of the layers mentioned. Depending on how you define "civil war", IMHO there have been at least 4 civil wars in America already.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I joke at times about how republicans have done more for humanity than democrats and though generally true, Lincoln was a bit of a snake.

What schools teach about the war leaves out why the war actually happened. Back then slavery was everywhere Lincoln had no real interest in getting rid of it. The war was, as with modern times and current frustrations with our government, one side taxing the ever living hell out of the other to the point it was about greed and control. In pre war talks, Lincoln had no interest in freeing slaves. The reality is the north was just as guilty if not more twisted in certain views. Slavery could only be defeated by society maturing. The credit Lincoln got was purely for image.
    But yet here we are with the woke and sheep that don't understand history nor care learn . And that dooms us

And with the Facebook and other shit it's going to get people killed. On a uneducated humbug

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    But yet here we are with the woke and sheep that don't understand history nor care learn . And that dooms us

And with the Facebook and other shit it's going to get people killed. On a uneducated humbug
    If only people would look at how Hitler and other dictators operated they would see we are using those blueprints.

What we are seeing isn’t anything new.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    If only people would look at how Hitler and other dictators operated they would see we are using those blueprints.

Tru dat but in my mind just like the rebel soldiers my line is drawn here.
    I. Took a oath and I am willing to die for it.
    If a civil war broke out again and the Texas flag was flown as a standard. and when it was all over. And on the off chance we lost and I survived.
    I wouldn't give a shit no matter I'd fly my flag Proudly.
    Imho same goes with the rebel flag.
    Heratiage and honor period

Last edited:

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My heritage doesn't ally with either the north or south as far as the civil war goes, but I love reading and seeing history. I think it's a shame when history is erased due to feelings. It should never be about feelings. It should be about what we have learned through it.

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    Also, we need to remember the bad things in our history to avoid repeating them. The Civil War mainly happened when two opposing political ideaologies stopped rational discussion and started working to destroy their opponents by political manipulation and public oppression. Once they dehumanized their opponents, the only thing left was open warfare......

....sound familiar?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    This is true. Taking up arms to defend one's home and family and state, and a quiet, non-interventionalist way of life from a foreign aggressor is not bad. Waging war on one's independent neighbor States, and killing millions of them, in order to force them into a union they don't want is bad. Lincoln did it. Hitler did it. Lincoln just killed more Americans and was successful in conquering free states.

You're right about the war being between two political ideologies. The War Between the States was the inevitable throw-down between the two competing ideas that existed since the U.S. declared their Independence: The Jeffersonian Federalists, and the Hamiltonian Nationalists.

Jeffersonians believe that the State is free and independent and the highest political authority. That our Union is one of free and independent States. This was the American South.

Hamiltonians believe that the Union and its central government is superior to the States and that by joining together, the States gave up their sovereignty and created a "Nation." This was Lincoln and the North. (This was also the fear and hesitancy of the Anti-federalists at the time of ratification. The Federalist Papers are all about ensuring that this wouldn't be the result of ratification. Thanks Lincoln!)

This is who went to war. The Confederate flag is the true American symbol. No wonder the Left hates it.

Oh, yeah! Slavery. The North was not anti-slavery, they were just anti-negro. They didn't want slavery in the North (or the Territories) because they didn't want to live around black people. Contrary to Northern propaganda, Southerners have always been more at ease with Blacks and Whites sharing the same space.

Last edited:

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX

Lots of people think the Nazis were eliminated but they weren't. Close to the end of the war many saw the writing on the wall and fled with lots of loot. The Vatican helped many escape, to name one, and many received aid from countries like Spain, Italy, The Middle East, and Argentina.

The US imported thousands of Nazis here at the end of the war with operation paper clip.

This guy was involved with Germany's Exterminations of Jews as well.

I believe we are seeing the end game today of these people's final drive to destroy the west.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Lots of people think the Nazis were eliminated but they weren't. Close to the end of the war many saw the writing on the wall and fled with lots of loot. The Vatican helped many escape, to name one, and many received aid from countries like Spain, Italy, The Middle East, and Argentina.

The US imported thousands of Nazis here at the end of the war with operation paper clip.

This guy was involved with Germany's Exterminations of Jews as well.

I believe we are seeing the end game today of these people's final drive to destroy the west.
    Good post. I agree however my theory is deeper. We had them in the country before ww2. We had American Nazi parties, owners/CEO’s, reporters, list goes on of people who were suspected of being nazis.

They became the deep state. It’s all speculation from here because generally politicians are people who will do anything for money so while some may not be nazis I believe what we are seeing is how easy it is for the deep state to control its puppets.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Good post. I agree however my theory is deeper. We had them in the country before ww2. We had American Nazi parties, owners/CEO’s, reporters, list goes on of people who were suspected of being nazis.

They became the deep state.
    Look at the countries I said where they escaped to. Pelosi is descended from Italians. Many America hating Middle Easterners are now holding office. Schumer's people come from Russia.

Top Bottom