• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Young women who color their hair in un-natural colors and tattoo their face, & then put a big ass bull ring through their nose. I mean wtf?

Who in the hell told them that look is hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Young males with blonde deadlocks, gauge piercings in their ears you can fit a roll of toilet paper through, face tats and piercings in their eyebrows, nostrils and lips. That's who. That shit started back when I was in college. I was sure it would've run its course by now, but no...

Dermako

Semi-Retired of that
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    A few weeks back went to one of the larger gun shops in the metroplex for a particular item as I was close by and happened to remember I needed it. So in I go find what I need, shocked that it is 30% higher than I could have gotten online but get it anyway.
    During this visit I do something I haven’t done in forever.
    I wonder down the handgun aisle.
    Holy shit. Had to be at least 30 different manufacturers with each having anywhere from 10 to 30 variations on display. I actually spent some time looking just because I haven’t in so long and what I got from it was it was mostly and “basically” 1911, Glock, steel, polymer and custom variants and then a sub class of micros.
    It no wonder a new shooter would be overwhelmed by the choice's. Hell I would be even using my own advice as were to start with so many choices..
    I am in a gun store and feel totally out of my element.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Commercials that give no information on the product they are selling. Just some dumbass crap
    The drug commercials for condition XYZ that you've never heard of but when you look it up, maybe 1,000 people in the US might have the disease and the drug cost is $60k a year or more.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    A few weeks back went to one of the larger gun shops in the metroplex for a particular item as I was close by and happened to remember I needed it. So in I go find what I need, shocked that it is 30% higher than I could have gotten online but get it anyway.
    During this visit I do something I haven’t done in forever.
    I wonder down the handgun aisle.
    Holy shit. Had to be at least 30 different manufacturers with each having anywhere from 10 to 30 variations on display. I actually spent some time looking just because I haven’t in so long and what I got from it was it was mostly and “basically” 1911, Glock, steel, polymer and custom variants and then a sub class of micros.
    It no wonder a new shooter would be overwhelmed by the choice's. Hell I would be even using my own advice as were to start with so many choices..
    I am in a gun store and feel totally out of my element.

Too many choices is an odd thing to complain about. I like having options. When I'm shopping for something - especially a firearm, I really don't like being confronted with "well, here's the four you can choose from, and if none of them work then tough shit".

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I wonder if those were intended for people with such disabilities?
    I've set up computers for lots of people with various disabilities. The amount of specialized equipment available is extensive. It's also heartwarming to see someone being productive, knowing that in another time, they would have been a permanent burden to their family just sitting in a room and waiting to die.

Dermako

Semi-Retired of that
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    Too many choices is an odd thing to complain about. I like having options. When I'm shopping for something - especially a firearm, I really don't like being confronted with "well, here's the four you can choose from, and if none of them work then tough shit".
    Not really complaining per se.
    Was kinda like going to the grocery store and down the catsup and mustard aisle any more.
    All the same just different.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Was kinda like going to the grocery store and down the catsup and mustard aisle any more.

ketchup catsup.gif

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom