• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    Pointy Sticks on laptops ugh!
    Track pads, hell no, flying pointers everywhere!
    Track Balls I was never any good at ball games.
    Touch Screens - sort of learning to live with it on my phone, can't say that I like it.

Meeces first started using one on my Commodore Amiga back in the 80s absolute magic idea. The only thing better was when they went wireless.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Microwave. No matter which feature I use, they're not consistent on which buttons to push next. Is it a number, if so is it a number less than 6, then do you push start or the feature once again? I just start pushing buttons until it stops complaining.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Microwave. No matter which feature I use, they're not consistent on which buttons to push next. Is it a number, if so is it a number less than 6, then do you push start or the feature once again? I just start pushing buttons until it stops complaining.
    I have mastered the microwave oven due to necessity, convenience, an all the places i have worked.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Inflatable sex doll
    1000000156.jpg

:roflsmile::roflsmile::roflsmile:

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Nope. Of the five companies I've been a designer for, only one was a Mac shop. Currently I work on CorelDraw on a PC, with occasional forays into Adobe Illustrator when a client sends .ai files to be used...or particularly fucked up PDFs.

Mrs Whistler and I had a t-shirt/vinyl sign/etc. business for a few years, we printed pretty much anything. I did all the design work with Corel Suite and Gimp. The ability to match pantone colors, print layout, etc. were extremely useful. I tried Adobe but found it less capable. At that time I used a pad, was way faster for me.

Forgot where I was going with that... Air fryers, no idea how folks use though things, all I get out of them is jerky, jerky fries, jerky chicken... And how do you do toast? All I end up with is big croutons.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Its easier if you get the cheapest one. It doesn't have all the confusing stuff on it.

I almost always use the "30 seconds" button. I would have to push a button 3-5 times anyway. This way I only push one button.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I tried Adobe but found it less capable. At that time I used a pad, was way faster for me.

I've mostly used Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, but the last few years I've mostly used CorelDraw. I've reached the point where I despise the developers at both companies equally and have cursed them and their relatives to about fifteen generations both directions on the timeline.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom