• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    Of the 2 I’d get the older one the new ones don’t feel as robust in my hands. If you’re looking for a new production pistol I’d def give a Springfield trp or loaded model a serious look I’m enthralled with mine.

Sure it’s just a copy but got dang it’s fun to shoot.
    ARJ Defense ad

TheCanadianOne

Before anything.....Coffee first!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Houston
    While I've enjoyed my Glock 19 since I left the sheriff's office, I've developed a sort of "wanting" to pick up an Oracle arms 2311. I wouldn't mind a Colt 1911 as a show piece but I'm pretty sure the wife will vote that down.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Well the past two days I went on the hunt for a 1911.

F & I pawn in Denison had a nice 80 series Colt for $850 but I passed. They also had a mint condition Mauser C96 for $1500. Very comfortable pistol for what it is

Today I went to Cabelas, The Bullet Trap and Gunmaster. Cabelas had nothing but kimbers and over priced Rugers. Bullet Trap had a dw valor and colt govt on consignment. They were too busy and I had limited time so I continued on. Gunmaster is a pretty cool store. Reminds of gun stores when I was a kid. They had a dw pointman 7 for $1095. It was used but in good condition. They also had a nice Colt combat commander for $995

I am holding out for a gun in 9mm for right now. I can get a colt gold cup lite off of gb for $1217 shipped and I am leaning that way

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I got me. Springfield Range Officer. It shoots well for me, but then I am not too picky. I bought it s a range and teaching gun. It does the job and IIRC it cost about 9 bills
    Ive owned one of the springfield models in 9mm before and I really didnt like it. Springfield is a company I typically avoid anyways but most people seem to like them

Top Bottom