Guns International

Cobra on the loose in Grand Prairie. Not the ford kind.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    Wouldn’t want me and Gll (Gil?) to actually discuss it to the point of finding middle ground or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would love to discuss it, but you want to argue it. You read things into posts that aren’t there, and call anything you disagree with, “silly”, because you can’t see the similarities. You’re to focused on the differences. That makes it kind of a dead horse.
    ARJ Defense ad

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    You are working against your own interests apparently. It makes little sense.

My sense is that the fears of individuals, or the wrongful actions of a few others, are both poor excuses to restrict (by law) the natural rights of everyone.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I would love to discuss it, but you want to argue it. You read things into posts that aren’t there, and call anything you disagree with, “silly”, because you can’t see the similarities. You’re to focused on the differences. That makes it kind of a dead horse.

You’ve made no attempts at discussion. You e simply claimed that anyone who doesn’t think or like people having a snake is no different than a gun hating lefty. That’s more of an ad hominem than a persuasive argument.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My sense is that the fears of individuals, or the wrongful actions of a few others, are both poor excuses to restrict (by law) the natural rights of everyone.

Unless you can articulate that in a discussion all of those rights will be trampled.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    You’ve made no attempts at discussion. You e simply claimed that anyone who doesn’t think or like people having a snake is no different than a gun hating lefty. That’s more of an ad hominem than a persuasive argument.

Reading comprehension fail! :facepalm:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Dead as hell snakes are the only good snakes.
    In 27 years, I have never had a rattlesnake on my property. I credit that to a long history of goat ranching in the area and a bunch of good Indigo snakes... Them being good snakes, doesn't mean I haven't used a stick to encourage a few to leave my vicinity, when they thought chicks would make a good meal!

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    Is this a Banded Cobra?
    355141FF-5529-4096-A231-58BB681AFC63.jpeg

Top Bottom