ARJ Defense ad

Cobra on the loose in Grand Prairie. Not the ford kind.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Screenshot_20210809-182345_Dinner Spinner.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    This is pure stupidity. This is why many cities have ordinances against owning or keeping of venomous snakes.

Boas, or pythons are bad enough, but anyone that keeps any type of venomous snake at home, is an idiot.

But these idiots think they are experts.
    You words are just like those of the libs when they talk about banning certain types of weapons.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You words are just like those of the libs when they talk about banning certain types of weapons.

Instead of cherry-picking comments, or putting words into my post that I didn't, maybe learn some reading comprehension first.

Go back and re-read every post I have made on this thread Glenn. Not once did I ever say that they should be banned.

I think with some of your past comments on the forum, some might even draw the conclusion that you are closer to being a liberal than me. But that's just my opinion.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    No but kids pick em up and shoot themselves or others, or they get stolen and used in crimes or whatever - so yes the post I quoted sounds just like lib whining IMO.

No, it really doesn't. There's a very clear distinction between an inanimate object and a highly venomous living creature. There's also a very clear distinction between wanting something banned, and feeling that only responsible people SHOULD (not "should be allowed") own and handle animals that pose a significant danger to anyone who comes into contact with them.

Just because you think someone shouldn't do something doesn't mean that you also think that they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

The false equivalences you're using in your argument are more lib like than anything else in this thread.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom