• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Whoa Chunky. Glad your ok. That could have been so much worse. Get better fast. And TRN, I would have gone absolutely nuts if that situation.
    Guns International

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Really glad you're okay, and back on here BS-ing with us.
    Keep an eye on your loved ones (Dad, Brother, Wife, Kids, etc...). Having been in two of these, it's been my experience that the people you love can have a tendency to dwell on the "what ifs", LONG after the accident has happened. Go out of your way to reassure them that you're A-okay, and that it's done and in the past.
    And you take care of yourself, too!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Glad you're OK, but the big question now is did you recover the 'Support Zombies' ribbon?!?

IMAG0936.jpg

Cheers! M2

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Surprisingly, the magnet was still on the truck...I will be recovering it and putting on my wall with my old TazeMe plates.....I wonder if I should go back and shoot the truck in the engine, you know, a head shot....so it doesn't try and come back for me, lol....I've had that on my truck since last October......

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Glad you're doing ok. Misses works over near there and I hate having to go up there and even more, hate her going up there, always has me worried about her and this just proves it more so.

Side note ...

Hmmm ... I've been wanting a 5.7 in my first gen Tundra ... nice sleeper for sure ... hmmmm

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Lol...no kidding.....I wonder what the insurance buyback would be, lol....
    Latest insurance salvage report lists 2011 Tundra at $14,600 to $24,800 depending on amount of damage (based on 144 totals sold at salvage over the last six months). IAA report is similar. That's about how much you'd have to pay to keep it.

Glad you are OK man!

hink

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Amarillo
    Sweet! That's the same my Tundra was getting, lmao.

I remember reading once that the deuce was rated by the Army at something like 10.8 mpg....there are accounts of the deuce getting solid 10.5 MPG on the highway, but like anything else mileage depends on load, speed, highway conditions, wind, etc......

You know you want to do it. :)

Just think about it - nobody's going to steal it, you park wherever you want, minor damage can be fixed with Krylon and look BETTER than before, the truck is reasonably inexpensive, parts are plentiful and inexpensive, and if you mount a pair of 50s on the back you're nearly guaranteed not to be tailgated. :)

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    Late to the party, but wanted to say I'm glad you're safe and healthy, ChunkyMonkey!

If I was you, I wouldn't paint that Deuce and a Half black. Maybe Day Glo Yellow and paint "Free Jager Bombs" across the back the drunk douchcicles in Camaros pay attention and don't try to rearrange your backside. :D

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Funny, reading the article, I keep expecting something, Like "chunkymonkey gets spanked"

hink

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Amarillo
    Late to the party, but wanted to say I'm glad you're safe and healthy, ChunkyMonkey!

If I was you, I wouldn't paint that Deuce and a Half black. Maybe Day Glo Yellow and paint "Free Jager Bombs" across the back the drunk douchcicles in Camaros pay attention and don't try to rearrange your backside. :D

I would appreciate the poetic irony of replacing a recently rear-ended Toyota with a Deuce and a half painted 'International Safety Orange' but then it would be nearly unbearable to look at.

Chunky?

Top Bottom