• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thank B. Lol....I guarantee my injuries would have been a lot worse if I was in a crown Vic. this was off duty contracted work, my truck was decked out with police lights.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Thank B. Lol....I guarantee my injuries would have been a lot worse if I was in a crown Vic. this was off duty contracted work, my truck was decked out with police lights.
    I believe you, just kidding around. I saw that report about Crown Vics bursting into flames when hit from behind, didn't look very safe. RIP bad ass Tundra.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Seriously glad you're ok, as I said I hate driving on 1604 but unfortunately I have to take it to get to work and back home (appx 17 miles on 1604, when I work the closing shift I'm get off between 1030 and 1130 depending on how much is going on. I work in the rim and have to drive between I-10 and bulverde rd often, I see the officers that have the exits blocked because if the late night construction, I've seen trucks parked on the off ramps with lights on and now wondering if it was probably you. I say get another Toyota because this one seems to have done its job very well, jmo.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Seriously glad you're ok, as I said I hate driving on 1604 but unfortunately I have to take it to get to work and back home (appx 17 miles on 1604, when I work the closing shift I'm get off between 1030 and 1130 depending on how much is going on. I work in the rim and have to drive between I-10 and bulverde rd often, I see the officers that have the exits blocked because if the late night construction, I've seen trucks parked on the off ramps with lights on and now wondering if it was probably you. I say get another Toyota because this one seems to have done its job very well, jmo.

Pit was probably me you saw.....most of the time, I would be on the main lanes of 1604 west bound in my lifted tundra, there would also be a black crown Vic with me.

Rangel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Crosby Tx
    I've always liked Tahoe PPV.
    a693489c-a111-94ab.jpg

JADB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    DFW
    Happy to see someone was watching out for you that evening. Like Glockster said, hug your family a little tighter and longer today, even if it is TR.

Prayers for a speedy recovery go out to you.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I'm re-evaluati g these sidejobs.........was it worth it in the long run......those Tahoes are nice, still not sure yet. I may not do these road closures anymore, I did see a sweet SRT8 Charger though....... :)

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Glad you are ok. I believe the truck you had, may have answered with regards to the truck you should be looking for. Sorry it makes you rethink the extra work you do, as it is done for the good of us all. Hope the driver has lots of friends or bar buddies who take his actions as their warning and stop being stupid ( ok so I am dreaming on that point ). But, mostly, I am glad you are ok.

hink

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Amarillo
    Sucks to hear about you and your truck, Chunky. It looks like you had a significant investment in both time and money, and you're not going to get that back. It's great to hear that you're still in good shape and healthy.

Could I recommend a different vehicle for your future sidejob endeavors? I don't have any connection with this, but it seems that it may be your 'flavor.' Even better, it's just right around the corner from you.

TX 1965 - M35A2 - Deuce and a half - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Couldn't see the pics, have to be a member I think....but yeah, I've wanted a Deuce....I found a guy whbed deuce for a good price.....was supposed to be a future project...but becoming a closer project now, lol.

Top Bottom