• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Glad he's ok, that truck looks like scrap metal. Guess we'll see him around here for the next couple of days.

Have him go in to a cyrpractor or something as some injuries take weeks to show up. I felt ok one time after getting rear ended by a car but a couple of days later man it hurt.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Glad he's ok, that truck looks like scrap metal. Guess we'll see him around here for the next couple of days.

Have him go in to a cyrpractor or something as some injuries take weeks to show up. I felt ok one time after getting rear ended by a car but a couple of days later man it hurt.

Took the kids to ride go-carts, and got rear ended. I felt just fine. About 3 days later, man I felt like I was hit by a mack truck. I hope this isn't the case. I read the article, and it seems this douch nozzle was drunk. Hopefully he has to shit out of a bag for the rest of his life.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Sure....we've talked several times today. He's starting to feel the bruises and such.....he's gonna be REALLY hurtin' here in a few hours, I'm thinking. Sucks - not a damned thing I can do to take the pain away - and having had my back broken in a rear-end collision back in 2000, I KNOW how bad he's gonna be hurtin' here shortly.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That's a bite but it could have been so much worse. Please keep us posted on his condition and (hopefully) charges on the guy who hit him.

Flash

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Did anyone read the comments after the posted news articles? What a bunch of D-bags. Like always, cowards hiding behind keyboards.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Sorry to hear about this, but glad he's okay. In a couple days, you'll be able to have fun making him laugh and.he'll be cussing you out cause it hurts too much.

Top Bottom