• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dooladawg

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2021
    The sticks
    How is doing what person literally asked (to be removed from the car and put in the ground) abuse? What evidence is there of hatred?

Chauvin was justified to use MORE force than he did, per testimony of the prosecutions expert witness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OK younggun.. continue to struggle with this event if you choose to, I am moving on to the next battle.. and there will be more.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    He (chauvin) definitely fuc&ed up.. he let his hatred for criminals overwhelm his judgement. Messed up situation all around.. giving the evil devil worshipping gun control fools something else to hang their hats on.
    It’s the best thing I could say. I believe he was not one hundred percent responsible for the guys death. However, this is a dangerous time for police. A poor choice can spiral out of control as this case did. I’m not justifying anything I’m just pointing out in this bat shit crazy society, it’s important to do everything by the book. Everything!

Now one should do everything by the book anyway. Keeps a person out of trouble. That cop was a bully. What kind of guy is aware that others are helping to hold someone down, maintaining good control, and you still put a knee on the guys neck with your hands in your pocket? I’m not le but as someone with a lengthy history in jui jitsu, that move ain’t no move. It’s just a guy being a dick.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This stuff just seems to pull out the stupid from the glitterati:

Edit: Well, sigh, it pulls out a lot of stupidity in general, I guess:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I would never spend the taxpayer dollars to jail and feed a perp over what should be $140 in restitution. That's probably not even worth 4 hours of those three officers' time, and is actually hurting the entire public.

I’m not arguing that theft shouldn’t be prosecuted, it should, but I believe that our system, and the demands on the officers to enforce it, is frankly immoral. Perhaps a ticket could be issued, a court date set, and if he fails to repay the $140 and show a receipt from the convenience store or set up a payment plan, THEN you escalate it...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It’s the best thing I could say. I believe he was not one hundred percent responsible for the guys death. However, this is a dangerous time for police. A poor choice can spiral out of control as this case did. I’m not justifying anything I’m just pointing out in this bat shit crazy society, it’s important to do everything by the book. Everything!

Now one should do everything by the book anyway. Keeps a person out of trouble. That cop was a bully. What kind of guy is aware that others are helping to hold someone down, maintaining good control, and you still put a knee on the guys neck with your hands in your pocket? I’m not le but as someone with a lengthy history in jui jitsu, that move ain’t no move. It’s just a guy being a dick.

Why are you still saying there was a knee on his neck when bodycam footage proves that is wasn’t?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I would never spend the taxpayer dollars to jail and feed a perp over what should be $140 in restitution. That's probably not even worth 4 hours of those three officers' time, and is actually hurting the entire public.

I’m not arguing that theft shouldn’t be prosecuted, it should, but I believe that our system, and the demands on the officers to enforce it, is frankly immoral. Perhaps a ticket could be issued, a court date set, and if he fails to repay the $140 and show a receipt from the convenience store or set up a payment plan, THEN you escalate it...
    Our whole system is immoral???
    Perhaps a better system would be one in which Floyd could enter the store, grab his smokes, and walk out smiling.
    Maybe explain your vision of a highly moral system?

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Why are you still saying there was a knee on his neck when bodycam footage proves that is wasn’t?

Dude, I posted the video above. The knee, by all appearances IS in on his neck. If you can't see that, and choose to believe officers who we all know are allowed to lie in court, you're pretty special.

It's high time officers learn that disagreeing with their snap judgement and questioning the morality of what is happening is not a capitol offence in a moral society.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Dude, I posted the video above. The knee, by all appearances IS in on his neck. If you can't see that, and choose to believe officers who we all know are allowed to lie in court, you're pretty special.

It's high time officers learn that disagreeing with their snap judgement and questioning the morality of what is happening is not a capitol offence in a moral society.

I’m choosing to believe the bodycam footage that shows the knee was on his back. The prosecutions witness testified to this.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Our whole system is immoral???
    Perhaps a better system would be one in which Floyd could enter the store, grab his smokes, and walk out smiling.
    Maybe explain your vision of a highly moral system?
    Read what I said again, carefully. I didn't argue that theft was ok.

My vision? Exodus 22 is vastly superior to our current law. During the daylight, unless he is "in the act" (he wasn't by the time the officers showed up) and endangering life, there's no reason to rush, and there is bloodguilt if he dies - and it's different at night. Whether it means garnishing his wages, seizing funds from his bank account, or simply requiring him to repay, the store will get restitution x7 which should adequately cover their losses and some for their time.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Read what I said again, carefully. I didn't argue that theft was ok.

My vision? Exodus 22 is vastly superior to our current law. During the daylight, unless he is "in the act" (he wasn't by the time the officers showed up) and endangering life, there's no reason to rush, and there is bloodguilt if he dies - and it's different at night. Whether it means garnishing his wages, seizing funds from his bank account, or simply requiring him to repay, the store will get restitution x7 which should adequately cover their losses and some for their time.

And when he doesn’t pay the restitution?

Reactions: gll

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I’m choosing to believe the bodycam footage that shows the knee was on his back. The prosecutions witness testified to this.

I'm choosing to believe that the knee in this picture, and most of the other frames, is clearly immediately behind the dude's ear. I'm a professional photographer and I believe that anyone who says that the knee was simply on the man's back is an obvious liar playing ostrich and sticking their own neck in quicksand.

Fullscreen capture 4212021 80703 AM.bmp.jpg

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Lol, so the guy who refused to even speak to the police and get a misdemeanor ticket (theft under $50 in Texas) is gonna do any of that.
    You lack imagination. The system also lacks imagination.

Also, if the system is sooo freakin' great, how are we in the mess we are in these days?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm choosing to believe that the knee in this picture, and most of the other frames, is clearly immediately behind the dude's ear. I'm a professional photographer and I believe that anyone who says that the knee was simply on the man's back is an obvious liar playing ostrich and sticking their own neck in quicksand.

View attachment 253068

054559f1ebfb1e60c0938e04195e60da.jpg

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    If we are going to go biblical, I think removing a hand for thievery is good, a tongue for lying, a pecker for adultery, a lashing etc, and then stoning as the final. Would save a lot of prison costs and provide public entertainment.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Top Bottom