• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    This all makes exactly NO DIFFERENCE and is a really stupid argument - regardless of what "evidence" is presented. Obama will never be removed from office over it and exactly nothing is going to change no matter what.

Those who believe Obama is not a citizen will always believe he is not a citizen.

Those who believe Onama is a citizen will always believe he is a citizen.
    Hurley's Gold

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    This all makes exactly NO DIFFERENCE and is a really stupid argument - regardless of what "evidence" is presented. Obama will never be removed from office over it and exactly nothing is going to change no matter what.

That's what I said but it's not a stupid argument to notice that the document is a fake. What is stupid is to be distracted by this and not take note of what he and others are doing to this country. Hard times are coming and we need to be ready individually and in numbers.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I guess this means anchor babies can run, well on the plus side it will be historic.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well now that you solved this one I am sure the Gov't will call you to clear up the Zapruder film and finally give us the details on who shot Kennedy..

Cheese and Rice you guys are never going to be happy until you are holding the original copy in your hand. Clearly its the biggest conspiracy in the history of the Presidency. Obama orchestrated the whole thing, and is capable with getting away with fooling the entire civilized world that he is a US citizen.

Have you ever pulled back and realized what kind of charges you are bringing up here?

From what I read earlier today CNN said something about these original copies were held in a bound book, and I highly doubt that the state of HI is going to just release the ORIGINAL freaking copy from their records. Of course what they gave out was a copy. If you go ask the state of TX for a copy of your birth certificate they are not going to give you the ORIGINAL copy, they will give you a copy of that document. I know, I had to go the state capital in KS and get one in 2001 when I applied for my passport.

But you got it, its a fake, he's not a US citizen....weren't you the one calling me a moron the other day?

Did you even look at the document? Do you see the things I pointed out? They look beyond odd.

The layering is explained as an Adobe feature, but the rest of what I pointed out? Hmm? Bueller? Bueller?

By the way... My birth certificate can't be had in the State of Texas. Oh teh noes!!!1!!

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    So, what you guys are saying then is, that this is obviously a fake because you think the .pdf looks fishy? Do any of you have the training or credentials that would qualify you to make such a claim? A claim that stands in complete contradiction to the conclusions reached by people who do have the knowledge to make those judgements, and are in a position to do so(not looking at a .pdf online)?

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    He is the president of the united states and a multimillionare. You seriously dont think he has access to perfect fake documents?

I actually could figure out how to get a fake birth certificate at least I would know where to start.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    So, what you guys are saying then is, that this is obviously a fake because you think the .pdf looks fishy? Do any of you have the training or credentials that would qualify you to make such a claim? A claim that stands in complete contradiction to the conclusions reached by people who do have the knowledge to make those judgements, and are in a position to do so(not looking at a .pdf online)?
    YEA!! Every damn body here has those "credentals" to make any fuckin claim they feel like making!

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    You dont like it, then go to Mexico!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

you dont have to be a licensed mechanic to know that a car dont run.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I think it's a fake and until I am proven BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, then I still want to know if YOUR president is a Crook.

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    I think his movements look unnatural, and thus I'm convinced that he's a cyborg. I won't be satisfied until we have proof that he isn't a cyborg, as the constitution cleary forbids the election of half men, half machines into the highest office in the land. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. IMPEACH THE OBAMABOT.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I think his movements look unnatural, and thus I'm convinced that he's a cyborg. I won't be satisfied until we have proof that he isn't a cyborg, as the constitution cleary forbids the election of half men, half machines into the highest office in the land. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. IMPEACH THE OBAMABOT.

And Remember;
    No Matter Where you at, There You Are!
    55486.jpg

Top Bottom