• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Since he handed over his long form birth certificate, can we move on to hating his policies or are we going to go down the road of it being a conspiracy/forged/etc.?

This has be such a stupid issue, that I find myself agreeing with him that having to have produce the mystical "long form" is a waste of time.

How about we let the birther thing die and use all that effort to make sure someone better gets elected?

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    It's not over. 30+ states are considering legislation to require long form birth certificates to have ballot access. The forgery claims will come. The why will still be on the table for the length of time it was hidden. The rest of his records are still hidden and the questions are still, why has he spent so much money hiding them?

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I have felt that this issues should have died long ago and that it is an "effort pit". Once the "short form" was released and once officials from the state of Hawaii vouched for it...it became an issue where lots of effort was thrown in with little hope for any victory. Now that little hope has been squashed. Time to shift the effort to something more productive.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I have felt that this issues should have died long ago and that it is an "effort pit". Once the "short form" was released and once officials from the state of Hawaii vouched for it...it became an issue where lots of effort was thrown in with little hope for any victory. Now that little hope has been squashed. Time to shift the effort to something more productive.
    Re-direct: The complete form should have been released immediately as soon as it was questioned.
    You are correct that this should have died long ago. But the ball was in his court on that one!
    This "guy" has been the freakin' President for more than 2 and 1/4 years!

Really?

It took him that long to answer a simple qualifying question?

If you get hired somewhere, and they ask to see your proof of citizenship - if you wait goddamned eight hundred and twenty eight days to show them, it's HIGHLY likely that they will have let you go long before then!

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    I'm all for it dying and always doubted the birther claims. Now lets move on to his college transcripts. I'll bet those are worth hiding.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Regardless of anything, this was made a "big" issue because Obama would not release the goddamn birth certificate in the first place. There are very good reasons we require a person to be a natural born US citizen in order to become president. If you don't think so, go read about Austria back in, I believe, the early 1900's (may have been late 1800's, can't remember specifically). They actually groomed young, well to do men, and sent them out to other countries with the intention of them gaining positions of influence and power, and effectively taking control of other countries. Bet you haven't heard about that one before.

YES, this was a serious issue, it's one of the requirements to become president, and Obama refused to provide proof that he met those requirements. The Supreme Court even said we're all a bunch of idiots for even attempting to do our due diligence in vetting a candidate for president, and that it's beneath them to compel it. Anyone see the ridiculousness of this whole situation? All he had to do was show the damn piece of paper and get all of this over with. The fact he delayed for over 2 years should have made ALL of us suspicious.

Now glancing at this new one that was provided, at a quick glance, it seems to confirm he is a US citizen. I'm no expert on the subject though, so everyone look at it themselves and figure it out for themselves. I still don't understand why he delayed this for so long? Is it just ego, and not wanting to satisfy your opponents? Something more sinister? Who knows. All I know is this whole fiasco has made me extremely distrustful of Obama, extremely distrustful of the US Supreme Court which can't even be compelled to do it's goddamn job (oh but, they banned the medical use of Aloe Vera within the past week! Useless, F'in idiots), and just generally distrustful of a large amount of those in government.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    All the hullaballoo about obastard's birth certificate is like burning down the barn to get rid of the rats ! That sucker is tougher than a rooting hog's nose and he is cunning....He has all the answers if forced to come up with them but what Americans must do is stand together and concentrate deliberately upon the 2011 election and see that he scrams following the election with all his baggage, including Federal appointees !

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Now people can determine it's fake.

I would need to see a know real one to say yes or no, but a document that is just scanned and printed to PDF does not act like the one that the white house posted.

The fact that we waited two years for a doc and then get one that has defanitly had some photoshop work done is just shocking

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I actually found it truely funny that it took Trump to badger him to death about it, and SHAZAAM it appeared!!! and again what a deceitfull P.O.S. to keep it hidden for so long from the "People" he Governs!!!!! now how exactly did he get into Columbia and Harvard with such poor grades?????

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Obama didn't release it because it make the the people who made this a big deal look like idiots. Its also is a good cover for his utter and complete failure to make any real progress in dealing with the deficit and his mediocre foriegn policy in a time of real turmoil in Africa and the Middle East.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    At this point does it matter where the loser was born? Will it change what he has and hasn't done to and for this country? All we need to do is back a canidate and run his ass out of office.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Here's my main question. With all the lawsuits that have been brought against Obama to try and force him to provide the long form birth certificate, why did he refuse to do so and waste tens of thousands of dollars, if not more, in legal fees fighting this. Don't forget, there were lawyers involved, and those lawyers cost money. If this document existed all along, why didn't he save himself the money and trouble and just show it? Either a really expensive ego, or else there's something to hide. Those are the only two possibilities I can think of. This whole situation is just strange.

On another note, anyone else think it's sort of strange that there was over $900 MILLION spent on the Obama campaign? The most expensive campaign in world history. That's roughly $300 million more than the GDP of the Solomon Islands or Grenada.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I am not an expert on Photoshop but I can do a much better job faking it than that PHONY piece of craaap.

MY birth certificate says "Birth Certificate" at the top.

Top Bottom