• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    At this point does it matter where the loser was born? Will it change what he has and hasn't done to and for this country? All we need to do is back a canidate and run his ass out of office.

Actually if they can prove he wasnt born here, anything he done while in office will become invalid. Anyone he appointed to something will become useless, or more useless.
    Pretty much everything he's done other than debt will be washed clean.
    Gun Zone Deals

OldCurlyWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Tulia
    Since he handed over his long form birth certificate, can we move on to hating his policies or are we going to go down the road of it being a conspiracy/forged/etc.?

This has be such a stupid issue, that I find myself agreeing with him that having to have produce the mystical "long form" is a waste of time.

How about we let the birther thing die and use all that effort to make sure someone better gets elected?

I never really cared about the Birther thing, unless it can be used to remove him from office and convict Biden of aiding and abetting a felony.

BTW, What I saw was faked.

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    i actually found it truely funny that it took trump to badger him to death about it, and shazaam it appeared!!! And again what a deceitfull p.o.s. To keep it hidden for so long from the "people" he governs!!!!! Now how exactly did he get into columbia and harvard with such poor grades?????

affirmative action

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    Dude. Look at the official PDF. Notice anything... bizarre?! http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Like how it looks like a scan or photocopy from a book, complete with a page fold, except that the page fold doesn't run the full length of the document and the border ignores the "fold"?

This thing just turned me into a birther. God damn it.

Well now that you solved this one I am sure the Gov't will call you to clear up the Zapruder film and finally give us the details on who shot Kennedy..

Cheese and Rice you guys are never going to be happy until you are holding the original copy in your hand. Clearly its the biggest conspiracy in the history of the Presidency. Obama orchestrated the whole thing, and is capable with getting away with fooling the entire civilized world that he is a US citizen.

Have you ever pulled back and realized what kind of charges you are bringing up here?

From what I read earlier today CNN said something about these original copies were held in a bound book, and I highly doubt that the state of HI is going to just release the ORIGINAL freaking copy from their records. Of course what they gave out was a copy. If you go ask the state of TX for a copy of your birth certificate they are not going to give you the ORIGINAL copy, they will give you a copy of that document. I know, I had to go the state capital in KS and get one in 2001 when I applied for my passport.

But you got it, its a fake, he's not a US citizen....weren't you the one calling me a moron the other day?

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Well now that you solved this one I am sure the Gov't will call you to clear up the Zapruder film and finally give us the details on who shot Kennedy..

Cheese and Rice you guys are never going to be happy until you are holding the original copy in your hand. Clearly its the biggest conspiracy in the history of the Presidency. Obama orchestrated the whole thing, and is capable with getting away with fooling the entire civilized world that he is a US citizen.

Have you ever pulled back and realized what kind of charges you are bringing up here?

From what I read earlier today CNN said something about these original copies were held in a bound book, and I highly doubt that the state of HI is going to just release the ORIGINAL freaking copy from their records. Of course what they gave out was a copy. If you go ask the state of TX for a copy of your birth certificate they are not going to give you the ORIGINAL copy, they will give you a copy of that document. I know, I had to go the state capital in KS and get one in 2001 when I applied for my passport.

But you got it, its a fake, he's not a US citizen....weren't you the one calling me a moron the other day?

lol.

have you even looked at it?

im out.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Ever wonder about the State registrar

Alvin T O(something). Ph.D.
    Whats a Ph.D. doing in that job? (not being conspiratorial, just trying to figure what such a educated person doing just a paper pushing job.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Ever wonder about the State registrar

Alvin T O(something). Ph.D.
    Whats a Ph.D. doing in that job? (not being conspiratorial, just trying to figure what such a educated person doing just a paper pushing job.

really really old guy?

has a easy job to feel relavent

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    WHY can't we have EVERY question answered, and someone produce something BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT?

WHY is there always some little question, issue, dotted "I", that just might not be up and up?

I know, I know, I'm just a "Birther" who still believes that there are ONLY 50 States.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I actually found it truely funny that it took Trump to badger him to death about it, and SHAZAAM it appeared!!! and again what a deceitfull P.O.S. to keep it hidden for so long from the "People" he Governs!!!!! now how exactly did he get into Columbia and Harvard with such poor grades?????

He didn't keep it hidden. There was nothing to hide. I downloaded the document from the White House website and it's a fake. The things was assembled by somebody using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and it was a very bad job. I opened the pdf file in Illustrator and it has layers. That's not the only thing but a scanned document would have absolutely no layers. When I turn off each layer, something disappears. Like the signature, the background, a date here or there, and on and on... The background doesn't even match. And one of the most blaring things, wouldn't the whole left side of a scan from a book be curled instead of just the segment they inserted with Photoshop? Looks like a high school kid did it. No, a high school kid would have done a better job. Maybe O'Dumbass did it himself. It's such a bad job that I think it's just a distraction from what he's doing while everyone is looking at this obvious fake document. Look at what he's doing to the country because this latest lie isn't going to get him out of the White House.

Top Bottom