• ...and so much more!
  • Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Having seen pictures of the stage after Trump was evacuated, and the lack of anything on that stage that had any damage, I still want to know...shrapnel from what? Bullets don't fly apart in midair.
    He was trying to insinuate a teleprompter was hit and the glass hit the President

he doesn’t know sheet or care

EVERYONE knows Wray was lying and making sheet up… no one but patriots care

we may be outnumbered by the low-information voters and are certainly outgunned (as far as communication of information goes) by the corrupt fake news lamestream media

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He was trying to insinuate a teleprompter was hit and the glass hit the President

he doesn’t know sheet or care

Yeah, the major item missing from that "theory" is a damaged teleprompter. In the post-attempt photos, both are pristine and untouched. A lie is one thing, but a lie that's that stupid and obvious is quite another.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah, the major item missing from that "theory" is a damaged teleprompter. In the post-attempt photos, both are pristine and untouched. A lie is one thing, but a lie that's that stupid and obvious is quite another.

50% of population will just hear "There goes Trump making shit up again", and never research it any further.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This was actually a conspiracy set in action by Pepsi to get Cheetle back. They knew she wouldn’t leave her post willingly so they organized the assasination of Trump in order to force her resignation.

Should be clear to anyone who looks at the facts.
    If you're going to go that way, why not talk about how the American Glass Research and Crooks both have ties to BlackRock. It's a WEF plot I say!
    BwaHaHa!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Having seen pictures of the stage after Trump was evacuated, and the lack of anything on that stage that had any damage, I still want to know...shrapnel from what? Bullets don't fly apart in midair.
    Didn't you know those nasty black AR15 fire 40 mm exploding rounds???

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Good view from the water tower and it shows exactly why shots didn't come from there. Angles are all wrong, with a much steeper flight and "misses" wouldn't have struck where they did.

Follow the facts/dots and the truth will out.

88a6a2131616529f9888ffbf0340ea51.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    No. Anyone can dream up any of ten million conspiracy theories. And you never know, one of them might turn out to be true.
    I could probably count a couple dozen that have turned out to be true over just the past 10 years. Covid and Russia collusion alone should get me at least a dozen.

maybe I’m completely wrong about what I believe and all the firings will begin any minute now.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I'm certain that Trump will let the ear heal and take absolutely no steps to have it patched-up with plastic surgery. I have a feeling the scar won't be huge (said in my best Trump impersonation) but it will stay there as a reminder of the assassination attempt and as a badge of courage.
    He should let it heal without surgery, wear that missing part of ear as a badge of honor. He was "Mike Tyson'd" by Democracy.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I could probably count a couple dozen that have turned out to be true over just the past 10 years. Covid and Russia collusion alone should get me at least a dozen.

maybe I’m completely wrong about what I believe and all the firings will begin any minute now.
    covid and "russian collusion" never had evidence of being true*... it was a manufacturing conspiracy by the left, believing it was the conspiracy, not trusting the evidence and denying its truth.

*Yes covid is "real" but when analyzed it was readily apparent it wasnt what it was being sold as... and much of what was being presented as evidence was intentional sacrifice of lives by infecting the few vulnerable populations and failing to use treatments that evidence showed to work.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom