• ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    <>

I’m no ‘’expert’’ in this area; BUT, if any sniper or counter sniper team wanted to move from their assigned & agreed position, shouldn’t they have had to REPORT it, or coordinate it, with the Secret Service ? There must have been some site COMMAND STRUCTURE ?

leVieux

<>
    "Clearly it was considered unnecessary to notify or coordinate "

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BigRed

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Now there is a video of Crooks running across the roof and he can be seen from the stage level. How is it that the counter snipers could not see him from their elevated positions?

Here is a direct link to the video: https://www.foxnews.com/video/6359691041112

He was a patsy. You don't out the patsy until after the shot

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    FOIA Requests Tied to Trump Shooting Denied

The Secret Service has denied all three Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests seeking documents, videos and advance survey security assessments, among other items, related to the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, the Judicial Watch reports.

The agency, citing Title 5 U.S.C. § 552(B)(7)(A), said "any potentially responsive records, if they exist, are exempt as disclosure could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings. The citation of the above exemption is not to be construed as the only exemption which may be available under the FOIA."

The Secret Service has been under intense scrutiny following the July 13 assassination attempt on Trump at a rally in Butler, Pa. The former president was struck in the ear by a bullet and a person in the crowd was killed by 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who was killed by a counter sniper.

The director of the Secret Service has resigned in the aftermath of the shooting and lawmakers have promised more investigations. An inspector general probe and an independent, bipartisan effort launched at President Joe Biden’s behest will keep the agency in the spotlight.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton in a statement accused the agency of being in "cover-up mode on its inexcusable and epic failure to protect former President Trump and other innocents.

"For Secret Service leaders to promise transparency to Congress while hiding every possible FOIA record from the American people is yet another indictment of this corrupt and failing agency," he added.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    One of the comments from above video about the patsy being told he was performing a white-hat stress-test of the security:

I've said it before, but it would not surprise me if Crooks' absurdly blatant behaviour was part of an 'exercise' his handlers convinced him he was taking part in - flying drones, being caught with a range-finder going into the secure area, having a transmitter on him, a vehicle packed with explosives, leaving his back-pack unattended, pacing back and forth in front of the building while staring at the roof-line, staring at snipers with his range-finder while they stared back, jogging along the roof of AGR with his head above the roof-line while Trump is on stage... all this screams to me that he thought he was role-playing in an exercise to test SS surveillance protocols, and taking real-time instruction on what actions to take; you cannot imagine a more obvious set of behaviours that you could design to arouse MORE suspicion. All it would take is one FBI handler, and one USSS coordinator to call off any and all interventions until the shots rang out. Now whether Crooks fired a shot or not, whether he thought he was taking part in an exercise or was just being facilitated by insiders to be an assassin, I'm 100% convinced that absolute and total incompetence of USSS is not a sufficient explanation for what occurred.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    interesting That sure changes things.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Would be an interesting counter perspective to know what the concensus is on the Kennedy and MLK assassinations are and difference between intelligent and curious,honest individuals and intelligent and honest LEOs versus this latest assault on the republics (and it's CITIZENRYs) attempt of self governance?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Like when you insist that the shooter couldn’t be seen because he was hiding below the ridge line but there is video of him running across the roof…
    You don't understand "with the information we have at the time" do you...

You use anecdotes and confirmation bias to justify bad investigation techniques...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom