• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocBeech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2023
    Paradise
    Biden plans to change the Supreme Court - Just Announced

“I’m going to need your help on the Supreme Court, because I’m about to come out — I don’t want to prematurely announce it — but I’m about to come out with a major initiative on limiting the court … I’ve been working with constitutional scholars for the last three months, and I need some help,” Biden said, according to a transcript of the call" - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/16/biden-supreme-court-reforms/

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Biden plans to change the Supreme Court - Just Announced

“I’m going to need your help on the Supreme Court, because I’m about to come out — I don’t want to prematurely announce it — but I’m about to come out with a major initiative on limiting the court … I’ve been working with constitutional scholars for the last three months, and I need some help,” Biden said, according to a transcript of the call" - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/16/biden-supreme-court-reforms/
    Right now he doesn't have the political capital to get his own diaper changed much less change the Constitution. Probably sounds good to the radicals on the left though.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    GSnnh8HWAAA550b.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    RIGHT!
    That's what's on my mind too.

So, if it was a DPMS Panther AR chambered in 556; it's a miracle he missed at 130 yards.
    Open sight at 200 yards is child play. Thank goodness this kid was cross-eyed and didn't elect to go center mass.

Jesus had Trump in a firm embrace at that moment.
    For the average shooter, and possibly more so for the average DPMS owner it’s unlikely they could consistently hit a 6” plate with iron sights at 50 yard.

Most gun owners don’t train much.

And my comment on DPMS owners isn’t derogatory. It’s a less expensive rifle that less serious shooters are more likely to purchase.

justmax

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Exactly. Who cares how he got up there......he got up there. Why didn't L.E. have a person on every rooftop in the area?
    No OSHA approved cage ladder to the roof, nor were there any safety, handrails or tie off points in case one of the agents fell. Seriously though I read that on the Internet, one time a long time ago.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    For the average shooter, and possibly more so for the average DPMS owner it’s unlikely they could consistently hit a 6” plate with iron sights at 50 yard.

Most gun owners don’t train much.

And my comment on DPMS owners isn’t derogatory. It’s a less expensive rifle that less serious shooters are more likely to purchase.
    Am I average.?

Top Bottom