• ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I like being heartless.

Sometimes being heartless is the common sense approach.

I'm sure we would all like to help everyone out but, lets help Vets & Americans 1st before we help people that want to come to our country, take advantage of the resources & our hospitality & NOT ASSIMILATE. BORDERS, LANGUAGE & CULTURE

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Rhino, could you put up 2 people in your home who wanted to come to your town? Probably so.

Could you take on 4 people? Maybe.

Could you take 100 people into your home? I seriously doubt it.
    If it was legal to hire them, yeah, I could put a few to work on a ranch, help them get back on their feet. No, I don't hire around the law, but I still think the law is wrong and should be able to hire anyone I choose to - which used to be common here in Texas.
    The day the U.S. fully opens its borders will be the day the U.S. ceases to exist. No nation can survive unlimited immigration.
    That's hyperbole, and at least partially false. It's not an unlimited mount of people crossing the border, and the majority of them want to come to the US because of what they think it stands for, so I reject that premise. A nation that allows for strangers but is very tight about enforcing the laws on them equally as it does it's own citizens shouldn't have a big problem.
    Look at Europe if you want to see what mass immigration looks like! Do anyone of you on here want that? Well, if we don't stop these hordes from the South, that's where WE are gonna be!
    The problem with the European version is that they change or ignore real, moral, well-grounded laws to let them do whatever, and of course the Muslim religion is a huge part of that. They have a different standard of right and wrong. If a Muslim came into Israel in reference to the verses about strangers I posted, they would have a big problem in obeying the first of the ten commandments about "no other Gods before me" which would have put them at serious odds with the authorities and caused expulsion.

If a person comes to the country, they are expected to adapt. Plenty of the Hispanics I know have adapted in every way.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Not to be religious; however, render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, but render unto God what is God's. Loving thy "neighbors" and all man doesn't mean ignoring the laws of nations while on this earth.

One of the primary and most important powers of a sovereign nation is that IT gets to choose who comes in and for how long and not the other way around.

Give onto Ceasar what is Ceasar's....
    " On Donner, on Blitzen, hey Beto...."

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    A nation that allows for strangers but is very tight about enforcing the laws on them equally as it does it's own citizens shouldn't have a big problem.

That is what we have been trying to do for decades. Why do people HATE legal immigration?

In 2016, 1.49 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, a 7 percent increase from the 1.38 million coming in 2015. India was the leading country of origin, with 175,100 arriving in 2016, followed by 160,200 from China/Hong Kong, 150,400 from Mexico, 54,700 from Cuba, and 46,600 from the Philippines.

My grandparents waited their turn, so can anybody else.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    You’ve utterly confused me. I’m going to ask one question:

How do you reconcile supporting Beto O’Rourke’s positions and beliefs with your spiritual philosophy?

Seems antithetical to me.
    I didn't. I'm saying the GOP / Conservatives need to re-think theirs. Plenty of Texas farmers and ranchers - who I suspect used to be conservative as they are now didn't have any problem hiring migrant workers on the farms. I'm not for sweatshops, but I'm not for the current policies, either.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Yeah, rhino-beto, like when on Mexican holidays all those Hispanic assimilators you talk about, drive around waving their dam MEXICAN flags??
    I like my Scottish flag sometimes, too... nothing wrong with liking your heritage. Did you like the movie Braveheart? Wasn't Cinco De Mayo about beating the French for their freedom? I mean... you gonna hate on the Irish on St. Patrick's Day, too?

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    C'mon, rhinito, you can come up with something better than that bullshit! They drive around and give "whitey" big grins, like saying "How you like MY flag, Boleo?". Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter, rhinito!
    Dude, If I moved to New York and people hated on me for my Texan accent and I decided to fly a Texas flag even though I did my best to do a good job, would you hate me for it?

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    C'mon, rhinito, you can come up with something better than that bullshit! They drive around and give "whitey" big grins, like saying "How you like MY flag, Boleo?". Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter, rhinito!

i have customers with accents in my showroom all the time asking for someone to speak to them in spanish & when i say "nada espanol" they sure have no problem speaking in English. They just want to be catered to in their own language & not ASSIMILATE. The funny thing is i had a guy a few years ago tell me i needed to speak spanish that this is Texas. I replied "i'm a veteran & this is America, if you don't like it leave."

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Yeah, rhino-beto, like when on Mexican holidays all those Hispanic assimilators you talk about, drive around waving their dam MEXICAN flags??

Ummm....assimilate American??? Got Palestinian buddies , LEGAL immigrants ,speak perfect English, and follow the time honored tradition of melting into the melting pot. They take the jobs natives don't want, LEGALLY , and don't drive down wages.

HOLIDAYS? Been to a construction site lately? That ain't George Strait on the boom box. Seen any signs in ANY other language other than English or SPANISH ? Got 2nd generation Mexicans here who don't speak English.

Yeah...let's just get rid of the lawbreakers ....NEWSFLASH!!!! Their ALL law breakers. Just being here makes them that.

Awhile back, I saw the unemployment rate in Mexico was WAY lower than here. Why not? All our manufacturers are there.

All the patriots who died in the Alamo died for naught .

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    DUDE, I don't hate you at all! I just think you are WAY misguided on what you think these Hispanic hordes are thinking!
    I don't think I'm too misguided. I'm the only white boy in my neighborhood (Literally - I was told I was the first white guy on my street in Dallas in 20 years, and the neighbors seem to have decided I'm ok... :D ) I just think that the so-called Conservative parties have adopted immigration policies that are wrong-headed and actually Marxist and union in their origin, and that in no-way are going to earn the votes of our neighbors.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Robert's choice of using the name Beto is one of the most blatant examples I've seen of race pandering to date and the people that make a chess match out of identity politics are giving him a complete pass on it.

Cruz better get his stuff together and stomp a mud hole in him and send him the way of Wendy Davis.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I think guys like Beto could be beat, but if Hispanics like my neighbors actually sense racism, they will vote for someone they believe fundamentally accepts their humanity. Many of them will likely vote for him even though they are supposedly "pro-life" Catholics... There needs to be a shift in how the Republican Party thinks.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I don't think I'm too misguided. I'm the only white boy in my neighborhood (Literally - I was told I was the first white guy on my street in Dallas in 20 years, and the neighbors seem to have decided I'm ok... :D ) I just think that the so-called Conservative parties have adopted immigration policies that are wrong-headed and actually Marxist and union in their origin, and that in no-way are going to earn the votes of our neighbors.

Your not related to these 2 from New YOrk are you?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/07/world/asia/islamic-state-tajikistan-bike-attack.html

Top Bottom