• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    when i want alcohol and im not feelin' discriminatin', i choose LoneStar. the national beer of texas.

though i did know a jackass that would only drink coors light.
    and only out of a can. crazy thing, if you left a can of bud a can of highlife and a can of coors light the damn mule would come up grab that coors light can point his muzzle at the sky and drain it.
    everytime.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i quit drinking a few years ago, but when i was young my grandpa showed me how to make corn whiskey so every ounce and awhile i'll brew up a gallon and sip on that for a few months.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    For beers, the list is long. Here are just some of my favorites, in no particular order:
    New Belgian 1554
    New Belgian Sunshine
    New Belgian Fat Tire
    New Belgian Abbey

. . ..​

Oooh, the 1554 and the Abbey are very good. For some reason, I never liked Fat Tire. Weird since I like most of new Belgians other stuff.​

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I thought Coors and water were the same thing! If you can see through it, it isn't worth drinking.

+100

thats not counting gin and vodka ofcourse....

thats kindof what ive been getting at.
    roflmao

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hey its not as bad as alot of beers for sure.
    i mean i'll drink it if its free. which is more than i can say for keystone.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    eh, if i want absinthe (which i very very rarelely do. infact so far once has been enough) i brew my own.

you can find all kinds of neat recipes online. and there are tons and tons of places to buy the spices and ofcourse.... the wormwood :)

be careful though, thujone has a cumulative effect. ie - it builds up in your system. and once you get to a certain level you will get thrown into seizures.
    not fun.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    eh, if i want absinthe (which i very very rarelely do. infact so far once has been enough) i brew my own.

you can find all kinds of neat recipes online. and there are tons and tons of places to buy the spices and ofcourse.... the wormwood :)

be careful though, thujone has a cumulative effect. ie - it builds up in your system. and once you get to a certain level you will get thrown into seizures.
    not fun.

Are you sure they weren't dancing to Devo?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Shiner is by far my favorite beer. Followed by Newcastle. I'll drink just about any kind of beer or wine, tho... Liqour I tend to stay away from, but if someone were to offer me a decent whiskey, I wouldn't say no.

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    All I can say is that I don't drink beer and never plan on it, can't get past the first sip, just makes me so sick.

Now I can drink the other stuff straight, Crown, Bacardi, Jack. Man I love Mr. Daniels, mix any of that with something else and it gets any better.

Top Bottom