• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Im sold!!! Looks better than Home Front (The worst game out there), Huge Blk Ops fans a BF2. One thing I hope they do on BF3 is let us go prone. If Im a sniper I hate the fact thatin BF1&2 you cant go prone.

You can totally go prone in battlefield 2.

The only weapon you can't use in prone are the rocket launchers.

Unless you're using some lame neutered console battlefield.

weiss27md

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Pflugerville, TX
    You can go prone in BF3, it shows it in the trailer. Check out the full 12 minute trailer on YouTube. I'll be getting this for sure on PS3. I almost never preorder games but I will for this one. The last game I preordered was Red Dead Redemption.

weiss27md

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Pflugerville, TX
    I really enjoyed BC2 but ended up moving out into the country temporarily so haven't been able to play online in like 6 months. I really wanted to buy the Vietnam DLC.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Vietnam's cool n all, but I rarely play bc2 anymore. I was a champ with the g3 with irons. Could hit a jackelope at 1000 yards over them there mountains.

I was lethal with a PP2000 with an acog at long ranges. I'd snipe with it.

No srsly

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    huh? It's been quite awhile since I've played either, but I distinctly remember being able to go prone.

In BF2, I died many times accidentally sliding off a cliff while prone. :banghead:
    I ended up just not having the time to play BF2 anymore. Unfortunately, I doubt if I will find the time to play BF3.

weiss27md

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Pflugerville, TX
    I heard in an interview the PS3 version will be better than the xbox version. Of course the PC version will be the best but I prefer playing with a controller and spending less money.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    If you pre-order you only get a download. I would prefer the box and disk. I will wait until it comes out. They will probably have a special box set with some sort of cool stuff.

I did see a new Wake Island in the previews for BF3, and that has me psyched !

If this is better than BC2, it will be truly awesome.

If anyone gets in on the final beta, please post your opinions!

I just finished building a new SLI 560ti setup with an SSD, now I just need the game.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    If you pre-order you only get a download. I would prefer the box and disk. I will wait until it comes out. They will probably have a special box set with some sort of cool stuff.

I did see a new Wake Island in the previews for BF3, and that has me psyched !

If this is better than BC2, it will be truly awesome.

If anyone gets in on the final beta, please post your opinions!

I just finished building a new SLI 560ti setup with an SSD, now I just need the game.

Nope, they send the disk copy out early so it gets to the preorderer the day it comes out. Unless you're talking about the PC version, in that case you may be right lol.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    You mean people play a cool game like this on those game toasters? JJ Yes, the PC version is what I use. It is hard to beat the keyboard/mouse combination. Us old guys never figured out them new fangled xbox and PS3 controllers.

Thanks for posting the trailers above! I had only seen the 12 minute preview before today.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Is it wrong for me to hope that this will have it's fair share of cheeky little bugs?

Battlefield just isn't battlefield to me without teamkillers finding out how to not get in trouble or certain weapons not behaving the way they should. I used to laugh so hard in BF2 when you would shoot someone when they were prone and they would go flying 50 feet in the air due to a weird physics/death animation bug.

Top Bottom