• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    And yet with this additional example of a Muslim right in our own military the mainstream media will fixate on the white supremacist crap from Norway and how that relates to "what might happen" here in the U.S.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Why's he got to be a Muslim idiot, skeeter? Why not just a regular idiot?
    Here let me break it down for you my LIBERAL friend!! 1-He is a Muslim, 2-Our Military has been at war with MUSLIM EXTREMISTS for quite some time, 3-He joined the Military overlooking the fact he quite possibly could get deployed to fight his fellow Muslims, 4-thus making him a MUSLIM IDIOT!!!!:patriot:

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    KNO3 and Sugar. Mostly used in smoke "bombs" and amature rockets but can be explosive. Most likely it was powdered sugar.

Wouldn't be my first choice or my second.

fun stuff to make a rocket engine out of for sure. really exciting when you screw up on the make.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Well this just shows me how F'ing STUPID this MORON is!!! Lets see...... we've been at WAR with Muslim Extremists pretty strong/steadily since 911. and this CLUELESS MUSLIM IDIOT joined up thinkng he'd never have to go fight em????? Not to mention going "AWOL" carried a harsh penalty back in the day. but since this country has been PUSSIFIED it seems meaningless these days!!:banghead:

If I joined the military and deployed, I wouldn't mind killing Muslim idiot extremists. It would be for the greater cause of one less extremist making the whole Muslim populace look bad.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    If I joined the military and deployed, I wouldn't mind killing Muslim idiot extremists. It would be for the greater cause of one less extremist making the whole Muslim populace look bad.

There are Muslims serving in the US military and engage in the war against terrorism, some for that very reason. Despite their motivations, I don't associate a person's religion with their illegal acts. I hold them accountable for their actions only, Hasan is a killer (well, allegedly at this point), and this guy was planning to do the same. Just because they were Muslim or claiming to commit such acts under Islam doesn't mean that religion is responsible no more than Christianity was for Anders Behring Breivik (the Norwegian shooter).

We need to quit association these criminals with their claimed justification and simply hold them responsible for the acts alone. By focusing on the Muslim angle, we are only drawing more attention to their "cause;" and allowing others to use their convictions as justification for future similar acts.

A criminal is a criminal no matter if they are motivated by monetary gain or skewed ideology...

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Here let me break it down for you my LIBERAL friend!! 1-He is a Muslim, 2-Our Military has been at war with MUSLIM EXTREMISTS for quite some time, 3-He joined the Military overlooking the fact he quite possibly could get deployed to fight his fellow Muslims, 4-thus making him a MUSLIM IDIOT!!!!:patriot:

My point is that an idiot is an idiot regardless of their chosen religion.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The Army screwed up again much in part due to political correctness, should have been a bolo out next day after this guy went awol and I doubt there was,two does the military have psychiatric evaluations on entry today at one time when I served they did, I believe a first year student of psychology could have picked this guy out.

My thanks to the gun shop employee if not for him could/would have been much worse.

While any religion has it's nuts seems to be a high number loose in the Muslim world.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    He's been formally charged...

Naser Jason Abdo Charged Federally in Bomb Plot

U.S. Attorney’s Office July 29, 2011

Western District of Texas (210) 384-7100

United States Attorney John E. Murphy and Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent in Charge Cory B. Nelson announced that 21-year-old Naser Jason Abdo, an absent without leave (AWOL) soldier from Fort Campbell, Kentucky, is charged with possession of an unregistered destructive device in connection with a bomb plot.

A criminal complaint, unsealed today in Waco by U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeffrey C. Mankse during Abdo’s initial appearance, alleges that on July 27, 2011, Abdo was in possession of a .40 caliber handgun, ammunition, an article entitled “Make a bomb in the kitchen of your Mom,” as well as bomb making components, including six bottles of smokeless gunpowder, shotgun shells, shotgun pellets, two clocks, two spools of auto wire, an electric drill and two pressure cookers. The complaint further alleges that Abdo intended to use the materials to assemble two destructive devices with the intention of detonating them inside an unspecified restaurant frequented by soldiers from Fort Hood.

On Wednesday, officers with the Killeen Police Department, arrested Abdo without incident. Abdo is currently in federal custody. If convicted, Abdo faces up to 10 years in federal prison and a maximum $250,000 fine.

This case is being investigated by agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigation together with U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Killeen Police Department, and the Texas Department of Public Safety. Assistant United States Attorney Mark Frazier is prosecuting this case on behalf of the Government.

A criminal complaint is merely a charge and should not be considered as evidence of guilt. The defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

JBarL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Mosheim
    I have a simple solution to the problem of money issues, well it would seem there are 2 muslim radicals in our jails in Central Texas 1 in McClennan County 1 in Bell County and I'm mot far from either one. in middle actually But here is a way to save Tax Dollars on houseing or Executing them. place both right out in the middle of the rocket range on North Fort Hood and have the Military finish up his bomb and place the backpack on him have Nadal next to him perferably handcuffed to each other and detonate the bomb. then no money used to house, feed or execute lol problem solved... i'm sure this will be deleted but I am past fed up with the Admin in Washington D.C. allowing this to continue.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    At a hearing Friday in U.S. District Court in Waco, Texas, the 21-year-old Naser Jason Abdo, an Army private and converted Muslim, refused to stand and, as he was being ushered away, yelled out “Nidal Hasan Ft. Hood 2009!”

Full retard FTW.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    ^^but.. but.. that's inhumane!!!

LOL. Did you hear about how some prisoner complained that the death penalty of lethal injection is painful, so now they're going to film an execution to see if the criminal looks like he's in pain? Like really? So what if it's a painful death, i'm sure the fucker caused way more physical and emotional pain that what he would probably be feeling. There's a reason he's on death row. Why can't we go back to the chair?

JBarL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Mosheim
    My thoughts exactly I been sayin this for a very long time... Execute them the way they killed the innocent victim But I would also like the see the hanging gallos brought back to the yards of the courthouses and invite the community out for a hanging party like the ol' days. cost of rope is cheaper than $50+ k a year lol.

but on a serious note I really makes me mad that the current admin in Washington, D.C. doesnt have a clue to what is going on in our country. And while this is happeneing we have bloodshed on our southern borders but yet the so called Home land unsecurity is on top of it why dont you know they just sent thousands of guns to help out the problem on the border the only problem is the A.T.F. gave them to the enemy instead of our agents Hummmmm mistake? ummmmmm I think they all should be in jail allowing ilegal aliens to aquire firearms. Why indeed if they came into my Shop and said in half assed english buy gun And I sold it well I would be in jail. so what is good for the goose is good for the gander. as my grand pappy used to say.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    this smells fishy to me.

not sure why yet. but i bet there is much more to this than we'll ever know.

Top Bottom