Capitol Armory ad

Israel and Hamas Conflict; The Hard News

etmo

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biden is trying to keep the radical leftist vote, but runs the risk of losing the Jewish vote.

Yeah, but doesn't this sound exactly like the "they might lose the black/hispanic/whatever" vote?

These groups always have excellent reasons to come to their senses and get rid of the leftists, but it never seems to happen

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<>

We are already elbow-deep in a worldwide pseudo-commie revolution, and are not responding properly.

The well-armed U S Citizen-Patriot is the only remaining force in what is left of the ‘’Free World’’. capable of stopping the WEF-Globalist NAZI’S; but we sit on our hands. !

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah, but doesn't this sound exactly like the "they might lose the black/hispanic/whatever" vote?

These groups always have excellent reasons to come to their senses and get rid of the leftists, but it never seems to happen
True. Guess we will see before long.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ScreenShot_20240515144559.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's very disturbing. Turkey is poised to be a much bigger player in the world stage. It boggles the mind that they might willingly subject the country to that sort of instability.

I don't know how reliable the Jerusalem Post is but even if they're trustworthy, I'm going to be looking for lots of confirmation before I believe this.

oldag

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's very disturbing. Turkey is poised to be a much bigger player in the world stage. It boggles the mind that they might willingly subject the country to that sort of instability.

I don't know how reliable the Jerusalem Post is but even if they're trustworthy, I'm going to be looking for lots of confirmation before I believe this.
If Ergodan thinks he can benefit from this, he will not hesitate.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We certainly will not see it on the alphabet Networks. I posted it free of charge, and make no claims to it's authenticity.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith