• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Am I the only one who sees treason in time of war in this act? Place him against the wall and shoot him. The way things go today, that Major Hasan scumbag will outlive me. This new guy should hold hands with him standing at the wall. Said this before but those ragheads should offer a prayer of thanks that I'm not running the show! Justice would be swift and final.

Flash
    ARJ Defense ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Am I the only one who sees treason in time of war in this act? Place him against the wall and shoot him. The way things go today, that Major Hasan scumbag will outlive me. This new guy should hold hands with him standing at the wall. Said this before but those ragheads should offer a prayer of thanks that I'm not running the show! Justice would be swift and final.

Flash

We're supposed to be more "enlightened" and "civilized" than that. :rolleyes:

Well call me a knuckle-dragging cave man because I'm on board with you, brother. Line him up against a wall and shoot him, or better yet hang him from the tallest apple tree.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    We're supposed to be more "enlightened" and "civilized" than that.

You really get a flavor of how ignorant our leaders are when they want to kill the enemy but do that in a civilized and enlightened way. Kill the bastards but don't do it in a mean or hurtful way. Kill them but do it so the public will view it a a "nice" and "necessary" act.

I see no reason to dance with the enemy or be nice to them before, during or after we send them to see God. A giant smoking hole is perfect for those who would harm our fighting men and women or injure the United States.

Israel has the right idea. If incoming rounds originate from a location, that location ceases to exist. If hostile fire comes from a house, the house and all occupants disappear. Sounds perfect to me.

Flash

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Israel has the right idea. If incoming rounds originate from a location, that location ceases to exist. If hostile fire comes from a house, the house and all occupants disappear. Sounds perfect to me.

You got that right! Israelis laugh at us and rightfully so. After all, we're the ones who created the TSA....

Top Bottom