• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Why is this still up. The church security member made it up and you fell for it.
    Check your sources. Sheesh. Come on Texas Gun Talk.

Burnet County Sheriff Calvin Boyd confirmed that there were no hostile actions directed at the church or the safety team member, and no weapons were brandished towards the church. The safety of the church was never in jeopardy.

Sheriff Boyd expressed frustration over the fabricated incident, stating that it wasted valuable resources and drew significant attention from state and federal authorities.
    Thank you for your concern and comments,
    Welcome to TGT

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    I don't know. I never saw it. I saw my cousin's comments and a shared post from the pastor in Burnet about the situation. So either he was spinning a tale out of whole cloth or the Feebs stepped in and changed the story.

Don’t know, but it seems the locals are calling BS on the claims and not the Feebs. Possible the feebs are intervening, but Occam’s razor seems to apply here. The dude seemingly has a history of fake police reports, so …

If the church has video then they should release it, especially since their member is about to get fried for multiple felonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Don’t know, but it seems the locals are calling BS on the claims and not the Feebs. Possible the feebs are intervening, but Occam’s razor seems to apply here. The dude seemingly has a history of fake police reports, so …

If the church has video then they should release it, especially since their member is about to get fried for multiple felonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the pastor is backtracking now. Seems that he trusted what the dude told him instead of having witnessed things with his own eyes.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    60cc8332b7d4ffcc15b6585c618a8405.jpg

Looks like Tarver needs to be tossed in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Dangit that looks fun.

Got a weighted blanket last year and it will put me to sleep so fast.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Why is this still up. The church security member made it up and you fell for it.
    Check your sources. Sheesh. Come on Texas Gun Talk.

Burnet County Sheriff Calvin Boyd confirmed that there were no hostile actions directed at the church or the safety team member, and no weapons were brandished towards the church. The safety of the church was never in jeopardy.

Sheriff Boyd expressed frustration over the fabricated incident, stating that it wasted valuable resources and drew significant attention from state and federal authorities.

You should call the thread police and get this locked away forever.

Top Bottom