• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rojasbob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Weatherford
    I've owned about 4 in the past and have either given them away to family or sold them years back. The gun works as advertised and I have never had an issue that I recall with any of them. I have never liked the trigger with that blade safety and especially the feel of the pistol in my hand and during firing. I am a long time 1911 .45acp user and concealed carrier. I gave them a go and found I have no need for them. I have a whole lotta M&Ps and Revolvers and especially my 1911's and even 2 PSA Daggers. Nope not for me and not my cup of tea.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I've owned about 4 in the past and have either given them away to family or sold them years back. The gun works as advertised and I have never had an issue that I recall with any of them. I have never liked the trigger with that blade safety and especially the feel of the pistol in my hand and during firing. I am a long time 1911 .45acp user and concealed carrier. I gave them a go and found I have no need for them. I have a whole lotta M&Ps and Revolvers and especially my 1911's and even 2 PSA Daggers. Nope not for me and not my cup of tea.

<>

Welcome to TGT !

<>

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    I resisted Tupperware for a very long time. I’ve finally come around to see the usefulness of polymer.

But I don’t expect I’ll ever own a Glock because I can’t see the sense in SAO striker-fired, especially without it having a real safety.

If Glock ever makes a DAO with a single stack mag, I might consider it. But I’d most likely just get a Kahr instead.
    Glocks have 3 internal safeties. I too used to be scared of Glocks. Now, I carry one appendix. I have a Landon Tactical - Striker Control Device (SCD). You press your thumb on it at the back of the slide when pushing the gun back in your holster. If anything catches the trigger, you will feel the pressure on the SCD.

Top Bottom