• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Thanks Chris for the tip. It looks like they are a drop shipper which means that they don't actually carry stock but ship directly from their associate manufacturers. I wouldn't trust their website for indicated stock on hand. I also noticed that they have no phone number listed which always worries me.

I'm hoping that your order comes in just as planned. Please keep us updated with any communication that you receive back from them.

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    I ordered 10......the person I got the tip from said they have good reviews on the forum he is on. I did get a phone number with my email reciept and order confirmation...looks like they are out of Florida.

Will post how the transaction goes on here.....

JimThorn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    East Texas
    30 round .5.56/223 aluminum, black finish, orange follower AR 15 magazine

I ordered 6 of these earlier today when I saw a posting about them on Facebook. Some people said they had trouble with the company in the past. I have never ordered from this company before. Here is the info from their home page earlier today:

WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS AS OF 1-20-13. PLEASE NOTE...ALL NEW ORDERS WILL SHIP IN 4-6 WEEKS.

**Your credit card will not be charged until day of shipment.**

If you would like to speak with someone at LCJ our business hours are Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm EST.
    941 776-3435 sales/customer service
    941 776-8192 sales/dealers
    E-Mail sales@lcjwholesalestore.com

And this is from MrGunsnGear on Facebook, where I first learned of these mags for sale:

Okay, I've got some news here........ According to a industry professional (apparently a distributor) over at M4C these are the new cproducts mags. For those that don't know the cproducts history--------they were pretty good mags for a number of years then they offered a HUGE (like 100k) group buy to some forum members and made a special run for those group buys. Well, the finish one them was crappy and it eventually caused cproducts to go out of business. Apparently, they're back up and these have a different/new finish.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    CProducts suck. Screwed over a ton of people and make a crappy mag.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    Cproduct mags work great. It's the owners that suck balls. They are banned sponsors on Barf.com. Another board I'm on a guy said he order some a couple of weeks ago. And finally got a response that they don't have any orange followers and if he wanted black one's instead

JimThorn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    East Texas
    I tried ordering some earlier today. Went through the entire check-out process but when I clicked the button to place the order the website timed out and said they were having problems and try again later. :(

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It is widely known in the industry that C-Products mags are subpar, and often have problems. That isn't just a rumor. A lot of solid, trustworthy, serious end users that put thousands of rounds a year downrange have reported similar things. The few that I've owned did give me issues.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Same here but they were 5.45 mags. So Chad at c products set me a big box full of more mags that didn't work. I figured out if you adjust the right side feed lip they work just fine. .223 mags seem to work without having to tweak them.

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    Well.....My 10 mags shipped today. I got the confirmation with tracking info. I was a little worried that it was a scam. I'll let ya'll know what I think when they arrive.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gunnar
    Top Bottom