Patriot Mobile

Anything to see or do between Temple, TX and Las Cruces?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I don't have anything to contribute here as to places to eat and see, but when taking road trips with my wife she always likes to check out all the small towns' history beforehand we'll be passing thru and jot down any interesting tidbits to tell me about as we pass thru each one. All old towns have history. She loves history, especially Texas. I heard a bunch on the way to Lubbock and back to Dallas. Something to think about.
    Capitol Armory ad

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    There is also the " Mission Trail" which has three old Catholic Mission in the Lower Valley. They lay claim to actually being the site of the first Thanksgiving

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you’re into boats, ere’s some eye candy…I’m a mod on RDP, we sponsor Desert Storm at Lake Havasu every year. Many of the boats in this vid are owned by members…the cubic dollars some of these guys have is mind-blowing.

My idea of a nice time boating, is to take one to the middle of the lake, turn everything off and sit in the dark at 2am drinking a cup of coffee. And enjoy the nothingness.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    My idea of a nice time boating, is to take one to the middle of the lake, turn everything off and sit in the dark at 2am drinking a cup of coffee. And enjoy the nothingness.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Pretty much me but opposite times. Middle of a cove, 2 pm drinking an adult beverage listening to the nature and the distant power boat.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you’re into boats, ere’s some eye candy…I’m a mod on RDP, we sponsor Desert Storm at Lake Havasu every year. Many of the boats in this vid are owned by members…the cubic dollars some of these guys have is mind-blowing.

Good footage. Had a buddy that had the 44hpx there in bullhead city. The sound of that boat gave me wood.

I gotta say, out of all the killer boat mfgs out there. My dream boat is the cigarette 515

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    The road into and out of Cloudcroft might not be too much fun with the boat, particularly heading west downhill through the tunnel

Top Bottom