Venture Surplus ad

Anyone know someone/somewhere hiring right now? Very good employee looking. HELP

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Several things going on at my current job where my fiancee works.

I just want out....

Im a jack of all trades, computers, mechanics, prototypes, sales.... there is nothing i can't do.

If anyone knows of someone hiring in San Antonio let me know please

My current pay is damn pathetic so its not like im looking for a high end job to stay equal

even a notice of a sign on a window would be a big help since im not 100% sure whats out here

Thanks guys
    ARJ Defense ad

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    tell you what arnold oil is hiring here for a oil truck driver will get you the number for austin on monday or call
    the office and get your app in hiring asap

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I'll ask my buddy on Monday if Crown Forklifts is hiring down there and get back with you. I know they are always looking for experienced techs.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    If you are interested in making move to Austin, Samsung Austin Semicondutor is hiring right now.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    A couple departments at my company are hiring if you're willing to move to Austin (or commute that far). We do managed internet and ISP services.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I asked today and they are calling to see if anything is available. I should know by the end of the week. I him to call his SA contacts to see if anyone else is hiring down there.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I need an entry level clean up / light maintenance person for a hotel in Beaumont. Doesn't pay much but includes a free room that's perfect for somebody that's single. I also need a more skilled maintenance person in Houston. The Houston position would include travel throughout Houston, pays better & includes, company provided vehicle & can include a room in Houston if needed. Anybody need work or knows somebody that does, send a private message. I need to fill both position ASAP.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    I need an entry level clean up / light maintenance person for a hotel in Beaumont. Doesn't pay much but includes a free room that's perfect for somebody that's single. I also need a more skilled maintenance person in Houston. The Houston position would include travel throughout Houston, pays better & includes, company provided vehicle & can include a room in Houston if needed. Anybody need work or knows somebody that does, send a private message. I need to fill both position ASAP.

Thanks for the heads up but im too far away.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    I asked today and they are calling to see if anything is available. I should know by the end of the week. I him to call his SA contacts to see if anyone else is hiring down there.
    Thank you very much!... it is really really appreciated.

Best buy just offered me a job but its requiring my Commercial Drivers License and then installations on top of the driving for a pretty sad wage. Not sure im going to risk my clean record to do 2 jobs they pay the same for with or without CDL.

samloopy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    catarina
    man,piles of work south of sa "oilfield" stuff with a CDL ehh id guess $1000 /week or more depends how far is too far for ya, i made the commute from pearsall to SA for a year, hr drive each way try "Movac" they may have something closer to SA for ya idk but they have piles of work talked to a few of there drivers the other day did a look for info on them found dilley tx listing

Mo Vac Service CompanyMo Vac Service Company

1062 W Fm 117
    Dilley, TX 78017-4543
    (830) 965-1470

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    From what I was told, Crown isn't hiring but there are dealers around that are. I would try some of the equipment repair places and see if they are hiring if your still looking.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom