Military Camp

Anyone know someone/somewhere hiring right now? Very good employee looking. HELP

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Several things going on at my current job where my fiancee works.

I just want out....

Im a jack of all trades, computers, mechanics, prototypes, sales.... there is nothing i can't do.

If anyone knows of someone hiring in San Antonio let me know please

My current pay is damn pathetic so its not like im looking for a high end job to stay equal

even a notice of a sign on a window would be a big help since im not 100% sure whats out here

Thanks guys
    Lynx Defense

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    tell you what arnold oil is hiring here for a oil truck driver will get you the number for austin on monday or call
    the office and get your app in hiring asap

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I'll ask my buddy on Monday if Crown Forklifts is hiring down there and get back with you. I know they are always looking for experienced techs.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    If you are interested in making move to Austin, Samsung Austin Semicondutor is hiring right now.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    A couple departments at my company are hiring if you're willing to move to Austin (or commute that far). We do managed internet and ISP services.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    I asked today and they are calling to see if anything is available. I should know by the end of the week. I him to call his SA contacts to see if anyone else is hiring down there.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    I need an entry level clean up / light maintenance person for a hotel in Beaumont. Doesn't pay much but includes a free room that's perfect for somebody that's single. I also need a more skilled maintenance person in Houston. The Houston position would include travel throughout Houston, pays better & includes, company provided vehicle & can include a room in Houston if needed. Anybody need work or knows somebody that does, send a private message. I need to fill both position ASAP.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    I need an entry level clean up / light maintenance person for a hotel in Beaumont. Doesn't pay much but includes a free room that's perfect for somebody that's single. I also need a more skilled maintenance person in Houston. The Houston position would include travel throughout Houston, pays better & includes, company provided vehicle & can include a room in Houston if needed. Anybody need work or knows somebody that does, send a private message. I need to fill both position ASAP.

Thanks for the heads up but im too far away.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    I asked today and they are calling to see if anything is available. I should know by the end of the week. I him to call his SA contacts to see if anyone else is hiring down there.
    Thank you very much!... it is really really appreciated.

Best buy just offered me a job but its requiring my Commercial Drivers License and then installations on top of the driving for a pretty sad wage. Not sure im going to risk my clean record to do 2 jobs they pay the same for with or without CDL.

samloopy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    catarina
    man,piles of work south of sa "oilfield" stuff with a CDL ehh id guess $1000 /week or more depends how far is too far for ya, i made the commute from pearsall to SA for a year, hr drive each way try "Movac" they may have something closer to SA for ya idk but they have piles of work talked to a few of there drivers the other day did a look for info on them found dilley tx listing

Mo Vac Service CompanyMo Vac Service Company

1062 W Fm 117
    Dilley, TX 78017-4543
    (830) 965-1470

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    From what I was told, Crown isn't hiring but there are dealers around that are. I would try some of the equipment repair places and see if they are hiring if your still looking.

Top Bottom