Patriot Mobile

Anyone Following the Bundy Ranch Decades War With the BLM?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Yes, racism is alive and well in this country.
    I don't care. Didn't your Momma ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right? I don't care if someone is using their race to get over I don't want to have to listen to some ignorant idiot go on about N@#$ this and N!@#$ that because they see I'm white so it's ok to use racist language. And by the way it's entirely possible that any or all of those examples of yours has nothing to do with racism. Every Time someone gets away with something and happens to be black doesn't automatically mean they got away with it because of their race. There are plenty of losers that get over from every race. People can be mean threatening and abusive regardless of their race.

I can't know nor do I care if someone is racist. What I do care about is behavior. I think making racially charged statements is stupid. So is using racial charged language. If you can't make a point without it then you are honestly too stupid to make a valid point anyway. Lumping every one of a particular race in one group and thinking of them as "Those People" is stupid and lazy. And while I get the appeal putting on some big reverse racism pity party victim hat is also stupid because it will not achieve any beneficial results outside of making you feel a bit better. Kind of like kid throwing a tantrum.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I don't care. Didn't your Momma ever tell you two wrongs don't make a right? I don't care if someone is using their race to get over I don't want to have to listen to some ignorant idiot go on about N@#$ this and N!@#$ that because they see I'm white so it's ok to use racist language. And by the way it's entirely possible that any or all of those examples of yours has nothing to do with racism. Every Time someone gets away with something and happens to be black doesn't automatically mean they got away with it because of their race. There are plenty of losers that get over from every race. People can be mean threatening and abusive regardless of their race.

I can't know nor do I care if someone is racist. What I do care about is behavior. I think making racially charged statements is stupid. So is using racial charged language. If you can't make a point without it then you are honestly too stupid to make a valid point anyway. Lumping every one of a particular race in one group and thinking of them as "Those People" is stupid and lazy. And while I get the appeal putting on some big reverse racism pity party victim hat is also stupid because it will not achieve any beneficial results outside of making you feel a bit better. Kind of like kid throwing a tantrum.
    Settle down, we're in agreement...there are still lots of racists in America.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    To one degree or another, regardless of race, pretty much everyone i know. Except for the 4yr old and other crowd. They pretty much dont care.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Complaints were made against a Black lady at my wife's workplace for her threats to "bring a gun to work and shoot somebody". No actions were taken against her. Two young Black Females threatened to shoot my wife when their paths accidently converged in a large crowd at the Texas State fair. No apologies were issued. So far the only perpetrator of the "Knock-out" game that has been charged with a Hate crime is White. At my workplace a Black Lady constantly shows up for work late or not at all forcing her manager to scramble to get her shift covered. She walks around the facility with a "Texas is Obama Country" T-shirt inspite of company rules to the contrary and argues with anyone who disagrees with her. They just announced lay-offs in her department but she gets to keep her job. Yes, racism is alive and well in this country.

Sad but true. Society sucks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    So is using racial charged language

If one special snowflake group can use certain works...in casual conversation, what passes for music, and as slogans on clothing then those certain words are OK for casual conversation.

Period.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    If one special snowflake group can use certain works...in casual conversation, what passes for music, and as slogans on clothing then those certain words are OK for casual conversation.
    Period.

Good luck with that:

Google1.jpg

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Heh...

Remember, the National Association for the Advancement of White People is RACIST, as is the United Cracker College Fund ;)

And you can't say "NEGRO" or "COLORED" unless you are writing a check to the...United Negro College Fund or the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People...

Right...

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

Period.

If I know a word or phrase will make someone feel bad then why not use a different one? Context does matter and from one person a word can mean one thing and from someone else it retains a whole different meaning. The truth is the main reason to use most of that terminology is to mess with someone and wave it in their face either because you are trying to make a point and don't care if they get upset or you want to upset someone. I can't help but feel if I want to piss someone off I can do it directly without hiding behind "Well someone else says it so I can too" or if I don't then why not have the courtesy to not use language that I dang well know will cause issues? I get being tired of PC bs and all of that but we have all kinds of social hoops we jump thru to get along. This is just one more.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    all of this racist talk has me upset. I'm going to join LULAC and the Black Chamber of Commerce today.

Last edited:

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    I get being tired of PC bs and all of that but we have all kinds of social hoops we jump thru to get along. This is just one more

Because then the racists win.

They want to control what goes on in your head.

No.

Interesting that the Congressional Black Caucus never said anything about their fellow Democrat and KKK senior member, Byrd.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Bundy is a forgotten story for the most part, as now they have someone with money they can go after. Isn't America great.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Win what? Their 1st Amendment right to Free Speech? If you don't like what racists are saying, then exercise your right to tune them out, like I do when Obama or Sharpton, or Jackson, or Watters, or Brashear or any of the multitude of racists speak. It's strange how people get apoplectic when a White racist says something stupid in a private telephone conversation but completely ignore even more egregious comments made on a national forum by a Black racist.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Win what? Their 1st Amendment right to Free Speech? If you don't like what racists are saying, then exercise your right to tune them out, like I do when Obama or Sharpton, or Jackson, or Watters, or Brashear or any of the multitude of racists speak. It's strange how people get apoplectic when a White racist says something stupid in a private telephone conversation but completely ignore even more egregious comments made on a national forum by a Black racist.

Here you have had elected officials use the weight if not the authority of their offices to limit free speech.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

They want to control what goes on in your head.

That's like saying Fat Shamers win if you use language that doesn't offend overweight people. As I was trying to convey it's not about being PC with me. I just try to be reasonable courteous to others. If I'm not trying to verbally hurt someone then I try and use words that don't verbally hurt someone. I'm sorry but you don't get to decide what language bothers someone. That just isn't how it works. At the very least it's clear when you use certain language you have no concern about how people hear it feel. That just isn't courteous. To put the best face on it when someone uses language like that they care more about making a questionable political point that having manners, courtesy, or how anyone who hears you feels.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    After this past Monday, they can just declare him a danger and arrest and hold him forever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That should have been expected. Too many mistakes and pushing on both sides. But LE is not going pass up the chance to let them know they have the power and resources. They can't afford to. The only way to hold power, is to keep the other side afraid of it.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Well, unless they're bringing in some three letter agency that has face recognition technology, I'm not thinking they'll be getting too many guys' info. I understand they could have had people in the ranks keeping an eye on things as well as the surrounding areas watching things, but from what I understand-a lot of people car pooled. So we'll see what happens.

Top Bottom