• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I've scoured Gunbroker for the last couple weeks and managed to do pretty well on Federal HV 36gr CPHP...added roughly 14,000 more rounds to my rimfire stash.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

txpaulie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Rosharon
    Hey!! What do ya know?? Mine is out for delivery too... Did everyone elses get delayed due to weather? Mine was scheduled for Monday delivery, rescheduled back to Friday then delayed and re-rescheduled for today! :laughing:

I rarely am aware of delivery schedules...

I just come home and find a box in the driveway.

p

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    There is an old man in my neighborhood whose wife died about four years ago. His kids are all grown and gone. He has a small shooting range in his back yard. From time to time, I help him with yard work. He can no longer push a lawn mower or swing a weed eater.

Yesterday, after we cleared his lot, he offered me a cold brew and a case of 5,000 rounds of Federal Gold Match.

I told him that in good conscience I could not accept it no matter how much he wanted to part with it.

He simply said: "My fucking kids don't give a shit about me, and you have helped me out over the years, just take it."

Then I woke up from my happy dream.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    there is an old man in my neighborhood whose wife died about four years ago. His kids are all grown and gone. He has a small shooting range in his back yard. From time to time, i help him with yard work. He can no longer push a lawn mower or swing a weed eater.

Yesterday, after we cleared his lot, he offered me a cold brew and a case of 5,000 rounds of federal gold match.

I told him that in good conscience i could not accept it no matter how much he wanted to part with it.

He simply said: "my $#@!ing kids don't give a shit about me, and you have helped me out over the years, just take it."

then i woke up from my happy dream.

lol.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Anyone who will pay that, obviously is not to be trusted with a gun in their hands.

If someone has the disposable income......

Still, people paying those prices encourage that kind of thing to continue and I don't condone it.

txpaulie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Rosharon
    Rediculous!

I stopped by Bass Pro on the way home tonight...

NO .22lr, but I DID find some .50AE!
    Yeehaa!

Also bought a crossbow, no reason, other than I had some gift cards to expend...
    Was that, or a 20g SxS...

Two things I didn't have.

p

Top Bottom