• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    I've also had good luck at Academy, assuming I get there right at 8am.

Example: this morning I scored a 1,000 round case (two 500 boxes) of Winchester M*22 for $50 (five cents a shot).

Last edited:

pixel5

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    Academy is about the only place I can get ammo these days. It doesn't make any sense. The Walmart right across the freakin street is ALWAYS sold out of 9mm, .22, .380, and a lot of rifle calibers. Yet Academy is always fully stocked (except .22) and has better prices on 9mm. Makes no sense. Academy doesn't even have a limit on ammo, exception being .22.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    RE my previous posts, #14 and #19: Cabela's cancelled four of my eight orders... so far. I called and asked why... was told the limit is per order, per customer, per day. I knew that but was hoping they had enough in stock to fill the orders anyway. So far, I've only received shipping confirmation of one brick. The remaining three orders are "In Process".

EDIT: Checked order status again just now... four orders are completed and status has changed to "Shipped". So go ahead and try placing several orders sequentially one-after-another... worked for me. Again, I'll be passing all of the .22LR I just bought from Cabela's to buddies at my cost. That's 2K rounds to good folks who need them to teach their kids to shoot. :D

Last edited:

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    If you are patient enough to check academy every morning you can find 22 every week or so. I like the cci mini mags but last round I got 100 velocitors at 7$ Per 50.
    I don't agree with the price but ill deal with it until they start making enough.

CJ7nvrstk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Prosper, TX
    I've also had good luck at Academy, assuming I get there right at 8am.

Example: this morning I scored a 1,000 round case (two 500 boxes) of Winchester M*22 for $50 (five cents a shot).

I just paid $50 for 1 box of that in N Dallas. Only 1 box left on the shelf when I left.

Top Bottom