• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    In the description box it clearly says, "Solid Mini-Mag". Put it in your "cart" and it says, ".22LR HV MINI-MAG". I'm guessing they really are Mini-mags.

Ok, my mistake....i only looked at the pictured box of ammo, which is JHP Maxi-Mag.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I have to say, shipping and taxes almost double the price of the ammo. Cabelas needs to increase the 1 box limit.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    New guy here. I paid about 6 cents per round for CCI Blazer from Cabela's this time... not a good price but not as bad as buying off GunBroker.

BTW, I was able to check out 8 times in one afternoon at Cabela's before my bank account ran dry. So, if no orders are cancelled, then I'll have 4K rounds coming. I've chosen to get out of rimfire for now so these will go to my friends at my cost. Most of the guys I know have families and work so they don't have the time to search online like I can. Also, some of them are teaching their kids to shoot with .22LR and this will help that cause.

I ONLY mention being able to check out several times to let others here know they can too... maybe a little bit helpful for other members. Of course, I don't yet know if some of my orders will be cancelled. Only received shipping notification for one brick so far... but no cancellation notices yet. (fingers crossed)

RE shipping cost: I had to pay for individual shipping for each brick. If they ship several in one package I might be just a little bit annoyed.;)

Last edited:

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    I, too, picked up a box from Cabela's and six cents per round is pretty good now-a-days.

Don't know if they'll catch the multiple orders but if they do you may get bumped down to the "one box per person" allotment or they may cancel all of them for not following the rules.

Good luck.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    6 cents a round is a good price if you pick it up in the store. If you order it and have it shipped to home, it jumps to about 16 cents per round.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The most I paid lately was 20 cents a round (including shipping) for Eley Club.

Same price as before the crunch.

We always had a huge price difference between "bulk" and target grade ammo.

Sadly, the bulk ammo has closed the price gap as of late.

I've seen CCI Mini-Mags selling for $19 per 100.

Until this market stabilizes, some shooters WILL pay top dollar to stay in the game.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    RE my last post #14 (eight .22LR orders in one day): I just check my Cabela's account. Four of the eight orders I placed are cancelled, one is shipped and three are "In Process". We'll see of those last three are cancelled.

Top Bottom