• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I think it may be the original... has the county seal or whatever. Been a while since I've looked, though. Who knows. :)

They put the seal on certified copies. Without the seal, it's too easy to forge. I've gone and got two certified copies in my life, both have had the county seal embossed.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Obummer came out of the ultra corrupt political machine in Illinois. Nothing comes out of there without smelling bad.

Flash

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    A certified copy of a Texas Birth Certificate may be obtained at the County Courthouse of the Texas County where the birth occured, for a small fee. In older times not all births occured in Hospitals or were recorded. Times have changed. As for the Nationality of "dear leader", he did travel under a foreign passport and claim another nationality to do so. I'm not going to look it up, it's out there in records someplace, likely camoflaged from American eyes and curiosity.

There is a brighter side, we REAL Americans this very day are going to clobber a lot of his support at the polls, and hopefully his occupancy of the Oval Office in 2012 !

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    A certified copy of a Texas Birth Certificate may be obtained at the County Courthouse of the Texas County where the birth occured, for a small fee. In older times not all births occured in Hospitals or were recorded. Times have changed. As for the Nationality of "dear leader", he did travel under a foreign passport and claim another nationality to do so. I'm not going to look it up, it's out there in records someplace, likely camoflaged from American eyes and curiosity.

There is a brighter side, we REAL Americans this very day are going to clobber a lot of his support at the polls, and hopefully his occupancy of the Oval Office in 2012 !

In Louisiana, everybody has to go to New Orleans in person and get a copy. I don't know why they are kept in N.O. Baton Rouge is the capital.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    In Louisiana, everybody has to go to New Orleans in person and get a copy. I don't know why they are kept in N.O. Baton Rouge is the capital.

Because standing in line is a lot more fun in a city where you can by Hurricanes from street vendors while you do it...

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    When they lose them, they can blame it on Katrina.

and Bush...

Yeah, them Cajuns say, "You heard what dat doggone Boosh done did dis time you? Well he done gone and cause a hurricane!" "Really? Poo Yi! Let's git down dere fore they all gone yeah!"

Top Bottom