• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    There has not been a Qualified candidate that wanted to run...Colin Powell was short listed for the VP slot with the promise of the job after Bush, he said no...Alan West is an up and comer who might be a good pick in 6 years...

I see more racisim from the left than I have EVER seen from the right...so let's not start that fight.

It was a JOKE.

Colin Powell is too smart to get involved in politics again, but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
    Guns International

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    AGAIN ol CW is DEFLECTING!! the #1 tactic of the LEFT!!!

How the... how in the hell do you even think that is what just happened? WT says Colin Powell won't be support because he basically quit and yet the GOP supports Sarah Palin, a quitter. If Sarah Palin is electable in their eyes then Colin Powell should be as well.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    How the... how in the hell do you even think that is what just happened?
    because you changed the subject being discussed about Powell to Palin. as youve done NUMEROUS times when people bash O-JACKA$$!! its called DEFLECTING!!!!!!! AND ITS THE LEFTS #1 TACTIC!! you know like BLAME BUSH...... oh and Powell is just another "JUMPING SHIP" sellout!!! SOOOOOO many yrs with the repubs to better his career and then all the sudden, WOW now i want to support a LEFT LEANING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and Sarah didnt change/go over to the, as the Potus puts it "ENEMIES" side!!!!!!

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    * Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;

Well, Pakistan issued mine...

Pak (Small).JPG

HAHA! But you know, me and Barack is tight yo!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    because you changed the subject being discussed about Powell to Palin. as youve done NUMEROUS times when people bash O-JACKA$$!! its called DEFLECTING!!!!!!! AND ITS THE LEFTS #1 TACTIC!! you know like BLAME BUSH...... oh and Powell is just another "JUMPING SHIP" sellout!!! SOOOOOO many yrs with the repubs to better his career and then all the sudden, WOW now i want to support a LEFT LEANING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and Sarah didnt change/go over to the, as the Potus puts it "ENEMIES" side!!!!!!

Bushmaster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Dallas
    What's really going on with this in my opinion, is the ongoing acclimation of the New World Order. This is all a lot bigger than just the U.S.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Aww come on. I have made jokes about Obama not being an American cause its funny, not because I sincerely believe it. The release a short form birth certificate which has been validated. They have officials stating they have reviewed the records. They even found a birth announcement in the local paper. Please tell me that at this point some of you still don't think he was born in Kenya!

And they have interviewed his roommates at Columbia and found papers written by him, just not his thesis. The statements made by the OP are blatantly false.

If you are using this shit for humour, I am totally on board. If you think he is hiding shit by not releasing a lot of information, I am on board. If you think he is a horrible choice for POTUS, I am on board. I voted McCain as the lesser of two evils (or liberals). I will be very happy when his term ends. But lets not be so blind in our hatred of him that we embrace stupidity.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    How the... how in the hell do you even think that is what just happened? WT says Colin Powell won't be support because he basically quit and yet the GOP supports Sarah Palin, a quitter. If Sarah Palin is electable in their eyes then Colin Powell should be as well.

I have encountered this on other more open boards where Libtards roam free. I don't believe I have posted my answer to it here. I just about have it down pat after so many times, don't have it saved though.

Palin a quitter? I too consider it wrong for her to have quit. Why couldn't she just stay on as guvnor, draw her salary, and still fly all over the world making speeches, you know, and keep MILKING the State of Alaska?

Hey, it's what Obummer did while running for president. He kept drawing his senate salary while flying to Germany, France, Kenya, and other countries. Hitlery did too, all on OUR dime. They only popped in occasionally to vote on a liberal bill, like TARP, then fly back out again. Obummer didn't even vote PRESENT that time.

If Sarah Palin expects to be a "good" politician, she is just going to have to learn how to skkkrew the people like democrats do.

Top Bottom