• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I have encountered this on other more open boards where Libtards roam free. I don't believe I have posted my answer to it here. I just about have it down pat after so many times, don't have it saved though.

Palin a quitter? I too consider it wrong for her to have quit. Why couldn't she just stay on as guvnor, draw her salary, and still fly all over the world making speeches, you know, and keep MILKING the State of Alaska?

Hey, it's what Obummer did while running for president. He kept drawing his senate salary while flying to Germany, France, Kenya, and other countries. Hitlery did too, all on OUR dime. They only popped in occasionally to vote on a liberal bill, like TARP, then fly back out again. Obummer didn't even vote PRESENT that time.

If Sarah Palin expects to be a "good" politician, she is just going to have to learn how to skkkrew the people like democrats do.

Thanks Bro, saved me a lot of typing...

I know the concept of doing the RIGHT thing, the FAIR thing, is not something that liberals can grasp...but that is exactly what she did, the RIGHT thing that was fair to everyone.
    ARJ Defense ad

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I know the concept of doing the RIGHT thing, the FAIR thing, is not something that liberals can grasp...but that is exactly what she did, the RIGHT thing that was fair to everyone.

Facts, common sense, and values to justify her actions? What are you thinking?

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    How the... how in the hell do you even think that is what just happened? WT says Colin Powell won't be support because he basically quit and yet the GOP supports Sarah Palin, a quitter. If Sarah Palin is electable in their eyes then Colin Powell should be as well.

Just wanted to add one thing here. Gov Palin gave up her office for the good of her state. There were so many baseless law suits by the dems that she could not get any work done. It was costing the state many millions of dollars. I was disappointed when she first quit until I found out why.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    i could care less about the birther shit but when he went to the friggin hispanics and said we were the enemy and we needed to be punished well he is sorriest sonofabitch we have had in this century and i can't wait till 2012 get's here so we can wave by when he goes out, hope all goes well on tuesday as well, anybody who likes that sob don't like this country very much.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I have encountered this on other more open boards where Libtards roam free. I don't believe I have posted my answer to it here. I just about have it down pat after so many times, don't have it saved though.

Palin a quitter? I too consider it wrong for her to have quit. Why couldn't she just stay on as guvnor, draw her salary, and still fly all over the world making speeches, you know, and keep MILKING the State of Alaska?

Hey, it's what Obummer did while running for president. He kept drawing his senate salary while flying to Germany, France, Kenya, and other countries. Hitlery did too, all on OUR dime. They only popped in occasionally to vote on a liberal bill, like TARP, then fly back out again. Obummer didn't even vote PRESENT that time.

If Sarah Palin expects to be a "good" politician, she is just going to have to learn how to skkkrew the people like democrats do.

That was just damn near perfect. The woman done our future generations a hugh favor. She " Resigned" her position in Alaska to debate all this stupidity in Liberal politics! A mission far more important than being governor of Alaska. The woman has contributed to the biggest movement of the American people that I have experianced in my life time. She has more values than all of those idiots in Washington put together.
    The best part of what Palin is doing is she drive the Liberal media crazy!
    I cant actually say she would be the best choice for POTUS, but she is a whole lot better than what we got right now. If the woman gets the primary's, you can bet I will vote for her! Palin will have the help and support of all conservitives and thats exactly what this country needs.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    i could care less about the birther shit but when he went to the friggin hispanics and said we were the enemy and we needed to be punished well he is sorriest sonofabitch we have had in this century and i can't wait till 2012 get's here so we can wave by when he goes out, hope all goes well on tuesday as well, anybody who likes that sob don't like this country very much.
    I said it from the start of Obama's administration, and I'll say it again.
    That fool is the driving wedge that will seperate the people of this country. All he does is promote racism!
    After he completely screws eveything up, it'll still be Bushes Fault!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dayum! I will say one thing. Don't EVER let anyone say that the folks on this board are afraid to voice their opinions. I had seen the post I made on other boards and the response was, shall we say, underwhelming. No one accused the original poster of being a birther or noted the vetting required for higher government office. It took 10 months for my T.S. clearance to come through and even then I went to work on a waiver because there was a critical demand for personnel at that time. The delay in clearance was due to the election and all of the "new" incoming political personnel took priority in the process. Plus, every 5 years I go through an update and have to fill out the 14 pages of damned questions again.

The responses I've seen here only mean one thing to me....

Don't mess with Texas!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    I really hate that saying.

It was invented by the Texas Department of Transportation as part of an anti-littering campaign. You may as well have said "Give a hoot, don't pollute!"

You really can be a jerk sometimes...ok, a LOT of times...That phrase was actually around before they decided to use it for an anti-littering campaign...and even for those who first heard it BECAUSE of that campaign, it has since taken on a complete new meaning...

But you knew that and just wanted to stir up crap...why?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I can't even get a driver's license these days without providing seventeen forms of I.D., an X-ray of my testicles, and a stool sample.
    Thats horse crap....any illegal immigrant can (and does on a daily basis) walk into a DL office, sign an affidavit an get a DL. Tons of illegals have DLs and State issued ID cards.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    This whole birther nonsense is such an overblown load of crap. The fact of the matter is: It really isn't the general public's business.

You can always identify a birther by the way they emphasize Barack Hussein Obama.

Typical liberal response...basically to not respond but to call birthers irrational.
    We can know the presidents health status....see his tax returns....etc, but we cant see proof that he is eligable to hold office....hmmmm
    And...Barrack Hussein Obama IS his name, why do people have an issue with those who call him by his name? Libs act like we made it up to offend him....

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    I really hate that saying.

It was invented by the Texas Department of Transportation as part of an anti-littering campaign. You may as well have said "Give a hoot, don't pollute!"
    Thats the most offensive comment I ever read on this forum.
    Yet I get grounded for a week because I called somebody a asshole.
    You should be ashamed of yourself!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Dude, I don't even know where my own birth certificate is. This whole birther nonsense is such an overblown load of crap. I can't even get a driver's license these days without providing seventeen forms of I.D., an X-ray of my testicles, and a stool sample. Why do people honestly think that someone could become a U.S. Senator let alone President without having proper identification? The fact of the matter is: It really isn't the general public's business.

You can always identify a birther by the way they emphasize Barack Hussein Obama.

dood i dont give a shit if he was born in austin. in order to be a "natural born citizen" your parents have to be citizens.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Really, CW? You don't know where your birth certificate is? I can tell you exactly where mine is, and it's 2500 miles away from where I live.

Where were you born? It's in the records of the county you were born in, you can find that record at the county seat.

dood i dont give a shit if he was born in austin. in order to be a "natural born citizen" your parents have to be citizens.

...or be born in the US.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Really, CW? You don't know where your birth certificate is? I can tell you exactly where mine is, and it's 2500 miles away from where I live.

Well I know it is physically at my residence, but what box it is in is a mystery to me right now.

As for the rest of you, this constant hateful crap coming from this forum toward yours truly really gets old.

Also, you're wrong: Don't Mess with Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't have SAID THAT if I weren't sure of it. So don't talk to me about "most offensive comment", MR Redneck, because what I said was accurate. It's not about stirring anything up, a lot of people are completely ignorant about that saying and toss it around thinking they sound somehow tough for saying it. No one ever sounded tough saying "Give a hoot, don't pollute." :banghead:

SIX THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT: TEXAS.
    The origin of "Don't Mess With Texas" | Facebook

Bye for now. This topic disgusts me. It's tough being right all the time.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Well I know it is physically at my residence, but what box it is in is a mystery to me right now.

As for the rest of you, this constant hateful crap coming from this forum toward yours truly really gets old.

Also, you're wrong: Don't Mess with Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't have SAID THAT if I weren't sure of it. So don't talk to me about "most offensive comment", MR Redneck, because what I said was accurate. It's not about stirring anything up, a lot of people are completely ignorant about that saying and toss it around thinking they sound somehow tough for saying it. No one ever sounded tough saying "Give a hoot, don't pollute." :banghead:

SIX THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT: TEXAS.
    The origin of "Don't Mess With Texas" | Facebook

I am SO SORRY for doubting you...we ALL know that Wikipedia is NEVER wrong, and since FACEBOOK backs them up, that settles it, it MUST be true!!!

NOT!

While the phrase may have been TRADEMARKED for use in that campain, it takes it origins back to the Gadsden flag used at the Alamo, "DON'T TREAD ON ME" becoming "DON'T TREAD ON TEXAS" and was in use LONG before it was trademarked by an ad agency for that specific use...and the phrase has been used extensivly since then by the general public to mean just exactly the meaning that was being put forth in this thread.

What Texascop2 stated about how easy it is for illegal's to get a Texas ID card or Drivers License by simply walking in to the DL office and signing a piece of paper is true...but because you happen to hold yourself out as an atheist you need anything you can grasp on to in order NOT to admit to historlical facts relating to the guiding principals this country was founded on, and avail yourself of the forefathers thoughts on the government NOT forcing one religion to mean that they didn't use the guidience they recieved from THEIR faith and moral pricipals that they (and millions of others) have found in the words of The Bible, to lay the foundation of this countries Constitution and the systems of laws we live under.

So, like it or not, CW, you ARE wrong...and Wikipedia and Facebook quotes don't make you right, they make you look deperate to defend a postion of insulting all of us who ARE native Texans and not liberal....excuse me Libitarian...wet-behind-the-ears youngsters who go off half cocked and then when called on it want to take their toys and go home with comments like
    rather than man-up and admit that there are people who know more, and have more experience to draw from, than you do....we just let you slide most of the time.

Top Bottom