• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I am a jaded son-of-a-bitch. In total honesty, I feel no remorse, I did not perform the Evil actions, for those parents or children. A great sadness maybe, for allowing their kids to be in an institution that does not really give a rats ass about them, just see's the kids as "$" signs, of no intrinsic value. I do not think our kids should be treated as prisoners, by being locked into buildings to be brainwashed by government-paid teachers, schools run by the government are the means to lessen free thought, AND lowered educational expectations. A teacher does not teach for compensation but for the love of teaching, teachers should NOT be paid by taxpayer funds, but by a tuition system, IMO based on the parent or family's ability to pay. Some will pay less, some more, spread out through the community, with less emphasis on sports. I am not excluding PE, "a Sound body, a Sound mind" concept, just forget about the 1 in 10K becoming a pro-athlete and focus on being physically fit, mentally fit, and educationally fit. Forget about all of the racism shit, let kids be kids, raise them together, and for the most part racism is eradicated because kids don't see color, that comes from adults that are teaching that shit.
    I think this may be my first post in this thread, but I am tired of the stupid "blame game", practiced by politicians. It is time that the real blame, the failure of parents to parent, the failure of government, restricting punishment meted out by parents, calling a good spanking brutality, when in reality a quality spanking is very different than a brutal beating from an abusive parent. Pain (spanking) and pleasure(positive re-enforcement) are a means to discipline and lead to a positive behavioral outcome. It may NOT be a 100% assured outcome, but IMO, the greatest positive results occur.
    The lack of a two-parent home and the encouragement by the Democrat Left to kill unwanted babies have led to the cheapening of life itself, so it no longer has value. When you value the Life of Others, YOU value YOUR Life!

Enough of my thoughts, it will do no good, I am just a simple man, no one will listen or see, for my words are cast upon the electronic winds, lost in a tumult of magnetic charges and photons.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I am a jaded son-of-a-bitch. In total honesty, I feel no remorse, I did not perform the Evil actions, for those parents or children. A great sadness maybe, for allowing their kids to be in an institution that does not really give a rats ass about them, just see's the kids as "$" signs, of no intrinsic value. I do not think our kids should be treated as prisoners, by being locked into buildings to be brainwashed by government-paid teachers, schools run by the government are the means to lessen free thought, AND lowered educational expectations. A teacher does not teach for compensation but for the love of teaching, teachers should NOT be paid by taxpayer funds, but by a tuition system, IMO based on the parent or family's ability to pay. Some will pay less, some more, spread out through the community, with less emphasis on sports. I am not excluding PE, "a Sound body, a Sound mind" concept, just forget about the 1 in 10K becoming a pro-athlete and focus on being physically fit, mentally fit, and educationally fit. Forget about all of the racism shit, let kids be kids, raise them together, and for the most part racism is eradicated because kids don't see color, that comes from adults that are teaching that shit.
    I think this may be my first post in this thread, but I am tired of the stupid "blame game", practiced by politicians. It is time that the real blame, the failure of parents to parent, the failure of government, restricting punishment meted out by parents, calling a good spanking brutality, when in reality a quality spanking is very different than a brutal beating from an abusive parent. Pain (spanking) and pleasure(positive re-enforcement) are a means to discipline and lead to a positive behavioral outcome. It may NOT be a 100% assured outcome, but IMO, the greatest positive results occur.
    The lack of a two-parent home and the encouragement by the Democrat Left to kill unwanted babies have led to the cheapening of life itself, so it no longer has value. When you value the Life of Others, YOU value YOUR Life!

Enough of my thoughts, it will do no good, I am just a simple man, no one will listen or see, for my words are cast upon the electronic winds, lost in a tumult of magnetic charges and photons.
    "Spare to rod, spoil the child." I believe that lack of discipline is probably one of the greatest forms of child neglect there is.

I know growing up, when we did something wrong, our father would whoop that ass and explain why we got a whooping. It was a learning experience, and as a result, it has kept me out of prison, off drugs, and not shooting up elementary schools.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "Spare to rod, spoil the child." I believe that lack of discipline is probably one of the greatest forms of child neglect there is.

I know growing up, when we did something wrong, our father would whoop that ass and explain why we got a whooping. It was a learning experience, and as a result, it has kept me out of prison, off drugs, and not shooting up elementary schools.
    QFT!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I was listening to the Lotus Eaters podcast about the gun control issues that have come up now over the Uvalde shootings. They brought up a news story in which a school in New Mexico, granted it's, I believe, a Baptist school (which may be the New Life Baptist in Albuquerque from an old article) where all the teachers and security are armed. They asked the kids in a classroom to raise their hands if they felt safer knowing their teacher was armed. All raised their hands, no hesitation.

I couldn't find the article that the Lotus Eaters found as yet, and they just said "school in New Mexico".

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    They do have a watchdog dad program at the school. I went to the initial meeting at the beginning of the school year and about 150 men showed up. They only had 6 dads show up through the year to volunteer for the program. My FIL and I were two of them.

Most school districts have a way for people to volunteer at schools. You don't have to be a parent of a child there. If citizens want to be armed and protect their local schools while volunteering there is a way to do it. I was armed when I volunteered.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk
    Andre,

CFISD had the same program in the fall, but when I went to sign up this spring, it didn't appear to be in effect any more.

How are parents (non-leo) allowed to be armed while volunteering? I would be very interested in this!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Our POTUS went down to Uvalde for reasons only known to his handlers and had a conference with LEOs involved in this mess in a large venue. Many were invited and then dis-invited. Then Joe an Jill go to church service for those kids that were lost and did this... might be a good idea to not get what you wish for... EVERYTHING Joe and his handlers have done for the American people has been a mess:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    This is the first time I've heard that the police restrained/arrested parents at the site while hesitating to act. Can anyone verify this, and/or another confirming news? Not sure this isn't rumors. tks.

Next time, parents will do it themselves..... and woe to the cops who try to stop them. The cops will be safer taking fire from the murderer than from the angry parents....

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Im asking if this is true. Did the feds or police actually do these things against concerned parents.? I am requesting actual verification.

Colonel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Houston, 3rd Rock

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Too bad Biden's Ministry of Truth was put n the shelf; they would have made sure the true story was told! (this is a sarcastic comment and does not reflect reality!).

Top Bottom