Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    3fbf9f66129aabe4bfe28b8e784ba421.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can see the JD's report now. "If the shooter only brought donuts".
    Military Camp

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Looks like it is about to get real ugly. It s bad when random twitter gives out unferified info, but when the officials do-

BREAKING: Authorities now confirm they are examining the response of police in Uvalde in the shooting of 19 children amid conflicting witness statements, including what steps they took to stop the gunman. Part of the review will include a timeline based on radio traffic.

Officials first said a school officer and the gunman exchanged fire. On Wednesday night, they said they could no longer confirm that initial report. We will stay with this to fully understand what happened.
    It's starting to look like quite a few bad decisions were made, as well as some glaring holes in their security.

But the bad decisions don't have to stop on the day of the shooting. "We just don't have the space!"

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    OK, everyone is spun up on Uvalde...gotta keep an eye on the psychos, right? Look for warning signs?

What do you do when they're only 10 years old? This was yesterday. No perfect solutions, so don't get sucked into trying for perfection.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Feds can get involved just by funding or school gun zone we gave let them touch every aspect of our lives by letting tax us and then give it back
    We need to take back our state sovereignty, and the only way that can happen is by independence... #TEXIT

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    President Biden suggests razing Texas elementary school where 21 people were killed, state senator says

Our money is nothing to government...

Just like Sandy Hook - get rid of potential evidence, the building must be demolished. How about they leave the damn building alone and put up a memorial in front for the lives lost.

SickSilverado

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    TEXAS
    There's some videos circulating on Instagram of a kid vandalizing the tributes/gifts/memorials and praising the shooter. I haven't seen any news stories about it, so it may just be some kid trolling for attention. I saw the video of him smashing crosses and candles and making stupid comments.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Reading the article, it seems they want to put the blame on failed border policies. BULLSHIT! Biden may be incompetent and a failed leader of our country, but no way do I believe those deaths were due to failed border policies or increases in illegal immigrations.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    What I got from the article, it is less about imigration being the cause of the shooting and more about complacency caused by so many lock downs from illegal imigrants at large near the schools. After enough false alarms, nobody takes security seriously anymore.
    Part of the reason the shooting was allowed to unfold as it did was complacency, the root cause of which is Biden's failed border policies and illegal imigrants using the area as a traffic corridor.
    The boy that cried wolf....nobody listened this time. And the flock got eaten.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just my opinion here, but after seeing what’s come out about him moving out over internet, cross dressing, threatening to rape young women/girls online, and the mother coming out saying “he had his reasons” I think the root cause is pretty obvious.

The social fabric of this country is made of used toilet paper.

Top Bottom