Academy ammo

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
Supposedly they just went to 4 box limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
TGT Supporter
May 7, 2020
Fresno, TX
I was at the Academy in San Marcos yesterday morning and they had a lot of ammo in stock. The only odd thing about it is that it's behind the gun counter. Still a 2 box limit too.
A lot of locations in the Houston area have it behind the counter. An employee told me it's because people tried to get around the 2 box limit by hiding multiple boxes all over the store and then come back for them later.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
The Academy in Waco didn't look like that. I got the last 200rd box of Blazer .22lr for $33. Plenty of Norma .22lr @ $10 a box and 5.56 NATO rounds. Even some .350 Legend. But nothing else....

mavs

Jun 5, 2021
Texas
16 cents a round for Blazer .22lr ? That's absurd ! I'm still finding all the .22lr I need for a nickel a round at various places. That Norma .22 has been sitting on the shelf for weeks and weeks now at Academy. They can eat it for all I care.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX

local academy @ 5pm.
Still at two boxes. :(

I got two boxes of green tip XM855 last month. It was a little expensive, but I had no green tip and wanted to try some out. I also got a box of .355 bullets, and the cashier lady wasn't sure if that made three boxes (I showed her the picture and explained that it was ammunition parts and not ready to shoot, and she said it was okay then).

Dead Roman

Oct 12, 2019
Pearland
16 cents a round for Blazer .22lr ? That's absurd ! I'm still finding all the .22lr I need for a nickel a round at various places. That Norma .22 has been sitting on the shelf for weeks and weeks now at Academy. They can eat it for all I care.
I bought some norma just to try out, but I havent heard a single good thing about it.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads