30FD7FAF-2F3A-4DB7-87B5-C72F98D731A2.jpeg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just walked out of Plano tollway location. The most ammo I’ve seen in years.

And they have several thousand primers. $10 / 100. Federal Gokd Medal primers.

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    You’re already lower than a snake turd in a wagon wheel rut. How much lower can you go?

I'm sure I'll find worse, the deeper I go, but here's some bastardized guns for ya. Shopped or not, these should raise some blood pressure.

We'll start with a genuine reel gun that blends the annointed Austrian Perfection with Saint Browning's gift to humanity - the Hudson H9

bastard_expensive_glockteen11.jpg

Then we'll get into the guns most likely shopped, or possibly modified by their owners to pop some boomber veins. :laughing:

glock1911.jpg
    glock1911a2.jpg
    glock1911a3.jpg

Here's another real gun you may love, hate, or maybe you even own one in your vast collection, despite it not being a Glock: The HGFC Automag .30 Carbine - the Thuper Carry's Moonshine drinking grandpappy.

HGFC-Automag-RH-Side-768x449.jpg

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    AT that price they can keep them.
    That's triple what they were just a couple of years ago.

Sadly, that’s about what I’ve seen is the average price now. Between $7-$10 a box. Powder seems to be creeping up now too. It was hovering around the $30 lb mark. Went the other day, and most of it was now closer to $40lb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    You know what, if higher prices lead to reduced demand, I’m okay with that. I haven’t seen CCI SPP in a store since Feb 2020; since primers and powder and such don’t get sent to retail markets until after OEM demand is met, some bigger things are at play for components to make it as far as a storefront. That’s a good sign, IMO.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    You know what, if higher prices lead to reduced demand, I’m okay with that. I haven’t seen CCI SPP in a store since Feb 2020; since primers and powder and such don’t get sent to retail markets until after OEM demand is met, some bigger things are at play for components to make it as far as a storefront. That’s a good sign, IMO.

I tend to agree. Demand will have to continue dropping before prices will drop and even then I think with increased input costs for final goods we're going to see higher prices. Ammo inflation this time is probably permanent.

Top Bottom