• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Now back to the subject. Does anyone know if Joe Strauss, who kept this from getting to the floor last time, is working to obstruct this legislation again? He is going to be at the Williamson County Reagan Dinner and I might have to give him a big ass piece of my mind.....

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Now back to the subject. Does anyone know if Joe Strauss, who kept this from getting to the floor last time, is working to obstruct this legislation again? He is going to be at the Williamson County Reagan Dinner and I might have to give him a big ass piece of my mind.....

I would love to be there for that. When is it?

You'll have to give us a report.

JohnTran

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    houston, tx
    this is why there is hate crime now a days, people like you never learn how to grow up. people like you shouldnt even deserve to own firearms...

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    this is why there is hate crime now a days, people like you never learn how to grow up. people like you shouldnt even deserve to own firearms...

:rolleyes:

Seriously John. Relax, participate in the forums. Make an introduction and actually participate. You'll find most folks here are good people. Sometimes we vehemently disagree, and fight like family, but we all share a love of country and belief in keeping the 2nd amendment alive. Even when we disagree, I would come to the aid of anyone here.
    What do you think about open carry?

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    Recently "upgraded" my leather thumb-breakless IWB holster - to the proposed 2 directional resistance requirement - with leather laces from Hobby Lobby for $ 4.99 (available in black or brown).

Simply looped the lace through the bottom barrel slot up & over the hammer of my S&W , tied a double knot outside the bottom barrel slot , snipped the excess lace off....and now have a simple retention add-on ........ for $5.07 total w/tax.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    That bill concerns me. As much as I want to see OC pass, if it does the way that law is written I think a lot more business will start posting 30.06 signage. If they see people OC'ing they may be more inclined to start posting signs. Kinda screws up things for the CC crowd. I think there needs to be a separate sign to notify Oc'ers, this would make it more difficult for the anti's and easier on us.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Lol, wut?

u7u5e3up.jpg

I like turtles!

Top Bottom