• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I'm no weakling that can't fight, so im fine with not eating at dennys. I eat at waffle house like a real pugilist.

You can't punish me because I've already resigned. You may not own a .30sc, but your bylaws are set in stone. YOU must atone.

We're sorry, the number you have dialed has been disconnected.

Error 30SC: Bylaws not found. Church not found. .30SC not found.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

jakeintexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2023
    Fort Worth
    As someone who routinely carries a Glock 33 (.357 Sig), I’m probably living in a pretty big glass house.

But the fact that the 30 SC from Smith has been heavily discounted oughta tell you something.

With the 30 SC there are VERY limited defensive ammo choices in commercial ammo and what there is in any commercial ammo is expensive.

IMHO it offers nothing superior to the 9.

And 9mm ammo is way cheaper with a much wider spectrum of ammo availability of all kinds.

Might fill a niche for someone somewhere. More power to ‘em.

But it seems to be targeted at beginning shooters where the marketing idea sucks. Beginning shooters (and all shooters for that matter) need to shoot a lot to get and stay proficient. So you’ll more than lose any cost savings you might have gotten in the first place by getting a lower cost handgun at first.

At least I can drop in a 9mm conversion barrel in my G33 for practice and practice cheaply.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    As someone who routinely carries a Glock 33 (.357 Sig), I’m probably living in a pretty big glass house.

But the fact that the 30 SC from Smith has been heavily discounted oughta tell you something.

With the 30 SC there are VERY limited defensive ammo choices in commercial ammo and what there is in any commercial ammo is expensive.

IMHO it offers nothing superior to the 9.

And 9mm ammo is way cheaper with a much wider spectrum of ammo availability of all kinds.

Might fill a niche for someone somewhere. More power to ‘em.

But it seems to be targeted at beginning shooters where the marketing idea sucks. Beginning shooters (and all shooters for that matter) need to shoot a lot to get and stay proficient. So you’ll more than lose any cost savings you might have gotten in the first place by getting a lower cost handgun at first.

At least I can drop in a 9mm conversion barrel in my G33 for practice and practice cheaply.
    Nothing wrong with the 357Sig and it was plentiful back during the great ammo drought after the Sandy Hook shooting.

Plus the 40 barrel drops in and you can use the same mags.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Just saw a list of the 10 Most Popular Handgun Cartridges.
    The 30SC wasn’t on it.
    Zackmars is a false prophet and should be banned.
    That's because it isn't a 'top ten' most popular... it's THE most popular... and therefore doesn't belong on any simple list of underlings

Just ask the coffee mug toters... they'll tell ya

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    8tf737.jpg

Top Bottom