Votes: 6 8.5%
    • Not familiar with 30 Super Carry

Votes: 10 14.1%
    • Not familiar with 9 MM

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I made a trip to Donner pass just because of the story. If you have a vision it was one hell of a place to get to via their passage route and what they had with them.
    I used to go past there a few times a year when I lived in Sacramento and had to go to Reno on business.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    In order to better exude the essence of .30sc, i had my legs gun off just above the knees.
    A-3400001-1550209303-3725.jpg

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Well, when you see dealers selling .30 slappy chicken S&Ws on GunBroker for nearly half of retail, you know the end is near.
    One place has them for $250...
    The poor guy that's trying to sell his here is kind of screwed.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I'm afraid i have some bad news everyone.

You see, 5 months ago, when i saw this thread, i thought we were talking about .30 carbine. I was shocked to discover that s&w has lead many ill informed people (me included) into believing that the best PDW round ever made was making a comeback.

I was blinded by the delicious flavor-aid and free coffee mugs, and the delicious flavor-aid i put in said free coffee mugs. I thought i was doing good, but instead i was spreading darkness. You see this was revealed to me when i finally remembered my safe combo and my supposed .30SC's were actually M1 carbines. In hindsight that is a good thing, but i suspect at least two .30sc firearms were purchased due at least partially to my ignorant support of the round.

Obviously it's not my fault, as i was deceived, so i am announcing my immediate resignation. Our customs state that the last winner of a free mug is the new high priest. After carefully checking the records, @Sasquatch was the last winner.

so go blame him. It's all his fault.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

You see, 5 months ago, when i saw this thread, i thought we were talking about .30 carbine. I was shocked to discover that s&w has lead many ill informed people (me included) into believing that the best PDW round ever made was making a comeback.

I was blinded by the delicious flavor-aid and free coffee mugs, and the delicious flavor-aid i put in said free coffee mugs. I thought i was doing good, but instead i was spreading darkness. You see this was revealed to me when i finally remembered my safe combo and my supposed .30SC's were actually M1 carbines. In hindsight that is a good thing, but i suspect at least two .30sc firearms were purchased due at least partially to my ignorant support of the round.

Obviously it's not my fault, as i was deceived, so i am announcing my immediate resignation. Our customs state that the last winner of a free mug is the new high priest. After carefully checking the records, @Sasquatch was the last winner.

FIFA

Short version… for those who don’t have time to red this diatribe

IMG_8794.gif

IMG_8795.gif

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

Huh, I think I've seen this one before...247 posts before this repentence! I'm absolved of wrong doing - I confessed my sin and received salvation.

I guess rabbits feet are more lucky when still attached to the rabbit, and the 8 rabbit feet tromping around my yard helped me get super lucky to beat Zack out of the post whore championship. Now I must come clean to everyone, and repent for my deception...

I do NOT own a .30 Super Carry - I tried it once. I touched one. I held it. Caressed it. But it was so cold, so black, so hard, and I was too poor to afford it. I shall repent and seek to procure a .30 Super Carry post haste!

You're piggy backing off of my glory and salvation and while sad, I will humbly assume the role of high priest and hereby excommunicate you from the Church of the Holy Caliber, stripping you of all rights, duties, obligations, and benefits of membership. You are hereby banned from owning, carrying, lusting for, or touching any .30 Super Carry firearm, ammunition, ammunition feeding device, ammunition reloading equipment, and your Denny's discount card is immediately deactivated. Now report to @Moonpie and @Sam7sf for your punishment - Moonie is gonna flog you while Sam, well, while he does Oregonian things to you that cannot be described on this forum. May God, Saint Browning, Saint Wesson, and Federal Cartridge Company have mercy on your sad, .30 Super Carry-less soul.

And in my next and final act of High Priest, I hereby disband, dissolve, liquidate, obfuscate, obviate, and terminate the Church of the Holy Caliber and hereby excommuncate all of us from it. God have mercy on our souls, may we find comfort and warmth in 9x19mm, .45ACP, and .308 Winchester. Everyone but Zack still gets to keep their Denny's discount cards tho.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Huh, I think I've seen this one before...247 posts before this repentence! I'm absolved of wrong doing - I confessed my sin and received salvation.

You're piggy backing off of my glory and salvation and while sad, I will humbly assume the role of high priest and hereby excommunicate you from the Church of the Holy Caliber, stripping you of all rights, duties, obligations, and benefits of membership. You are hereby banned from owning, carrying, lusting for, or touching any .30 Super Carry firearm, ammunition, ammunition feeding device, ammunition reloading equipment, and your Denny's discount card is immediately deactivated. Now report to @Moonpie and @Sam7sf for your punishment - Moonie is gonna flog you while Sam, well, while he does Oregonian things to you that cannot be described on this forum. May God, Saint Browning, Saint Wesson, and Federal Cartridge Company have mercy on your sad, .30 Super Carry-less soul.

And in my next and final act of High Priest, I hereby disband, dissolve, liquidate, obfuscate, obviate, and terminate the Church of the Holy Caliber and hereby excommuncate all of us from it. God have mercy on our souls, may we find comfort and warmth in 9x19mm, .45ACP, and .308 Winchester. Everyone but Zack still gets to keep their Denny's discount cards tho.

I'm no weakling that can't fight, so im fine with not eating at dennys. I eat at waffle house like a real pugilist.

You can't punish me because I've already resigned. You may not own a .30sc, but your bylaws are set in stone. YOU must atone.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

So you were threatened with a ban if you continued with this 30sc crap.

Top Bottom