• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Congrats on the truck! Looks good :cool: How's she drive?

She drives smooth. Can't really hear the outside. Bluetooth comes through very very clear which is a big plus! I'll let you guys know what she gets on the highway as far as mpg on my next drive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    LOL - well in my 2004 HEMI 1500, 2k is 70mph on the highway.. and the thing gets up and goes.. 2k while taking off is a bit too. I am hitting city speeds in no time at all.. not that slow! I am not a grandpa don't you put that on me haha.

I just like to take care of my vehicles and be as efficient as possible. More efficient = more money for guns and ammo.. aren't I thinking the right way?

Yes, you are thinking the right way, but I like tire smoke and squealing tires almost as much as I like gun smoke and loud bangs. :)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    These trucks are not cheap to fix, that is for sure. I'm too chicken to do anything that might break it good. It does get babied.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Had grown men cry in my office after hearing the damage they're programmer caused is not a warranty repair.

yeah, and i paid for lifetime unlimited mile warranty.. got a good deal on it, couldnt pass it up. so definitely not going to do anything to void my warranty.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    yeah, and i paid for lifetime unlimited mile warranty.. got a good deal on it, couldnt pass it up. so definitely not going to do anything to void my warranty.

Word to wise. I had the same warranty on my jeep, The "unlimited lifetime warranty" has very short limits. It only covers from the flywheel to the back axle. Engine coverage is only 3 years.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I also paid for the Bumper-to-Bumper extended warranty as well as the Service package. The only thing I'll ever have to pay for is tires, wiper blades and brakes for as long as I own the truck. It didn't add much to my payments and I got 1.8% for 36 months as well as all the incentives. They were willing, ready, and able to deal when I bought my truck in July.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Word to wise. I had the same warranty on my jeep, The "unlimited lifetime warranty" has very short limits. It only covers from the flywheel to the back axle. Engine coverage is only 3 years.

no, this warranty covers everything.. for the life of the vehicle.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Yep that's what they told me to.

you got screwed then.. its on paper, everything is covered, there is even a booklet that shows everything covered. everything from interior dome light bulbs to engine block, to rear drive shaft u joints and on over to front grill inserts.. you name it, it's on there.. all under the unlimited miles and lifetime section. which is the only section lol

the only time anything is limited under this warranty, is if you are using your vehicle as a fleet vehicle.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    oh yeah, a little update.

So far I have gone through half a tank of fuel, and I am sitting at 288 miles which would be about 16.45 MPG on a 35 gallon tank.

This has all been city driving.

Can't wait to hit the road and see what the highway mileage is like now having that 6th gear.

Top Bottom