• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Just warning you. First major engine problem get ready for a fight.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.
    Guns International

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    No warranty is bumper to bumper, they all have limitations, ie properly maintaining the vehicle according to a set maintenance schedule etc. Anything with outside influence is not warranty either. IE tree branch puncture a hvac condenser.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    No warranty is bumper to bumper, they all have limitations, ie properly maintaining the vehicle according to a set maintenance schedule etc. Anything with outside influence is not warranty either. IE tree branch puncture a hvac condenser.

why would anyone consider a tree branch puncture being covered under warranty in the first place lol.. i know whats covered and whats not. i know there is things i have to do, proper maintenance, on schedule, etc.. that's not difficult to do.

do you guys know this from experience? do you have the max care plus unlimited lifetime / miles warranty? they also offer a max care limited warranty.. something like 5 years / 100,000 miles... and 3 / 36,000 miles on drivetrain.. or did you just buy an 'extended' warranty?

I assure you, this is lifetime of the vehicle, it is transferable if I sell the vehicle (even after lien is paid off) it continues with the new owner.

they didnt even offer me this warranty.. i had to beat it out of them.. i was walking out the door because their extended plan was priced too high.. then they kind of sat there like well we can do this for you if a lifetime warranty is going to make or break the deal.

and yes, the hvac condenser is covered. not sure where everyone is getting their information.

this covers a lot, its not just a warranty its almost like insurance. if I am out of town and my truck breaks down, they cover the costs of having to stay at a hotel over night while vehicle is in shop. they pay up to $100 of towing. if you run out of gas they will bring you 2 gallons of fuel at no charge. they pay for first day of a vehicle rental if you need it. not sure why everyone is hating on the product. it seems great to me.

Last edited:

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Mopar Max Care is good, but there are many things not covered under this warranty, but it is better than any after market warranty. And trust me people believe everything should be covered under warranty lol

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    why would anyone consider a tree branch puncture being covered under warranty in the first place lol.. i know whats covered and whats not. i know there is things i have to do, proper maintenance, on schedule, etc.. that's not difficult to do.

do you guys know this from experience? do you have the max care plus unlimited lifetime / miles warranty? they also offer a max care limited warranty.. something like 5 years / 100,000 miles... and 3 / 36,000 miles on drivetrain.. or did you just buy an 'extended' warranty?

I assure you, this is lifetime of the vehicle, it is transferable if I sell the vehicle (even after lien is paid off) it continues with the new owner.

they didnt even offer me this warranty.. i had to beat it out of them.. i was walking out the door because their extended plan was priced too high.. then they kind of sat there like well we can do this for you if a lifetime warranty is going to make or break the deal.

and yes, the hvac condenser is covered. not sure where everyone is getting their information.

this covers a lot, its not just a warranty its almost like insurance. if I am out of town and my truck breaks down, they cover the costs of having to stay at a hotel over night while vehicle is in shop. they pay up to $100 of towing. if you run out of gas they will bring you 2 gallons of fuel at no charge. they pay for first day of a vehicle rental if you need it. not sure why everyone is hating on the product. it seems great to me.

NT, I'm getting the impression that some of the posters here aren't familiar with Dodge's Maximum Care extended warranty which covers virtually everything...EVERYTHING! When you purchase it, you get pages and pages detailing all the systems covered whether it's mechanical or simple trim. Coupled with the maintenance contract so there's no reason to not get proper, regular maintenance, it's unbeatable.

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    NT, I'm getting the impression that some of the posters here aren't familiar with Dodge's Maximum Care extended warranty which covers virtually everything...EVERYTHING! When you purchase it, you get pages and pages detailing all the systems covered whether it's mechanical or simple trim. Coupled with the maintenance contract so there's no reason to not get proper, regular maintenance, it's unbeatable.
    exactly.. it covers literally everything except after market products. thanks for understanding

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Here we are 2 months later, the truck has done me well.. very well.. the increased payload capacity and towing has given me 4-5 extra jobs per month. More hot shot jobs = more money.. the best part is, the MPG is not bad, at all, not even while towing. It gets 11-12mpg while towing, and I am getting about 18-19 highway at posted speeds, and probably 15-16 when I am hauling around 85mph.

With a load of 2200lbs the other day, I was getting 13.7mpg all the way to corpus christi. I am making it from Spring, TX to Corpus Christi, TX and back in one tank of fuel. well over 450 miles. I know the tank is larger, but I still use less fuel than my previous truck.

All in all; It was a great buy for the price. The extra hauls pay for the truck note and more, the saving in fuel costs is not bad either. It's making me money and serving me well.

Now I just need to figure out where to get a 24' flatbed tandem axle single wheel gooseneck for a good deal.

Top Bottom