• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Nowadays they just polish up their military vehicles and display them in the town square during parades. That and keeping us fat, drunk, and happy usually keeps the populace weak and harmless allowing the banana king to sing all of the EO's he wants.

There will have to be some far more serious push to get any uprising from the American public. As long as they can keep the economy going just long enough it will not matter to them.
    It helps that very few people seem to support individual property rights as well.
    DK Firearms

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It helps that very few people seem to support individual property rights as well.
    I've been thinking on this. This is why so many on the left are openly calling for these guys to be murdered. They believe all the land outside their tiny urban settings is government land or should be.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The inspiration .......

7386f1294a7b7175797b6804f2ff631b.jpg

Wouldn't that be some funny sh*t??? Baby sh*t, two tone green, with an Obama bumper sticker.

Everybody can relax now. The federal turd bullet is in route!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have personally experienced what 10,000 people screaming "Cops Eat Shit" and "Hell, NO, We won't go!" They crash, burn, smash and mangle. Armed with Easy Off Oven Cleaner, cops took a lot of damage and injuries were many on both sides. Don't say that it can't happen. It already did.

Flash

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down'
    http://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...-calls-for-oregon-refuge-gunmen-to-stand-down

Sen. Ted Cruz
    “Every one of us has a constitutional right to protest, to speak our minds,” Cruz told reporters at campaign event in Iowa, according to NBC News.

“But we don't have a constitutional right to use force and violence and to threaten force and violence on others,” he said. “And so it is our hope that the protesters there will stand down peaceably, that there will not be a violent confrontation.”

Sen. Marco Rubio
    “I agree that there is too much federal control over land, especially out in the western part of the United States. There are states, for example, like Nevada that are dominated by the federal government in terms of land holding, and we should fix it,” Rubio said, adding that it shouldn’t be done “in a way that is outside the law.”

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I like that dude whose beard frowns all the time...

Gavin Mcginnes, or however you spell his last name, is funny as hell and a political genius. I cried my eyes out the other night while watching one of his videos. Something about he slipped into another guys condom while having a three some, but then he said "it's like two mobsters digging a hole for a body, and their shovels clink".

I also like Kennedy, and that last part about delicious, was a great end to that.

Thanks for taking the time to rewind and record this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Delivering the articles for resolution to the FBI, huh? I hope they don't get too antsy about being mostly ignored.

I think it's interesting this Harney County judge doesn't like what they are doing, but seems to agree with them on how the federal government has mismanaged the land: http://www.ktvz.com/news/harney-co-official-going-to-dc-to-talk-land-issues/37348640
    "I've spent 17 years as county judge trying to say that message and we haven't gotten there, and it deeply saddens me an armed militia occurrence is what it takes to get the focus."

Top Bottom