• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Enjoy. The Mormons have had a contentious relationship with the US gov from the get.

I recently did a search of my birth certificate, my father's, and my grandfather's in the Mormons nuclear proof underground data base. Equipped with the state of the art technology.

It has scanned pictures. You're in it too.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I recently did a search of my birth certificate, my father's, and my grandfather's in the Mormons nuclear proof underground data base. Equipped with the state of the art technology.

It has scanned pictures. You're in it too.
    Small world but in college I worked at a place that microfilmed and scanned old records. Mormons were right next door doing their genealogy thing.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Well two things stand out to me.
    One is that the father and son want nothing to do with this protest in their name and the town seem to follow that considering the bundy's go home signs that have popped up never mind the militia go home flyers. This isn't a group forced to take action but rather people who are looking for something. Attention, a fight, whatever, this is not something that people affected are asking for it's something an outside group has decided to kick in the door and involve themselves in.
    Two is the fact that I have yet to see anyone post even a vaguely, I won't say accurate, but at least inclusive report of the crimes and legal situation that is involved. Sure the story was that they were burning invasive vegetation on their property and it got out of control. The prosecution's theory is that the fire was started to cover up poaching on federal land. I don't know that it matters because they admitted to the arson but it sure makes them a whole lot less sympathetic. They are not being charged with being terrorists. In 96 the antiterrorism and effective death penalty act was passed. This changed many laws some having nothing to do with terrorism. One change was if you set fire to govt property you got 5 years min. They were found guilty and argued that the sentences were too harsh. Their judge agreed and lowered the sentence which was immediately appealed because the judge legally couldn't lower the sentence. So they haven't been given a greater sentence, it's the reduction of the sentence which has been overruled.

Now this doesn't mean the guys deserve to be in prison but it does mean that people are so hell bent on pushing an agenda that they don't want to tell the complete story.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Technical question... It seems like they are still communicating via facebook and such. Normally the jammers are deployed rather quickly. How are they still communicating?

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    120 federal acres were scorched when it jumped their property line. The father and son were charged with 'federal arson'. The Fed's want both to serve all 5 years......after they had been sentenced and after they served their time.

120 acres in one of the largest counties in the country. Five years for burning sage weeds???? The Fed's have lost their mind. Guess these guys think that too.

At least it wasn't Bastrop County again. They would have strung them up for starting ANOTHER fire.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Here's two videos with good information on the matter. Of coarse all, do your own research (I still have a lot to go over) and further investigate the claims, in order to have a well educated view. This is a good place to start.

This video has an interview from the Bundy son.

http://nextnewsnetwork.com/breaking...tia-seize-federal-complex-issue-call-to-arms/

And thanks for your link Jeremy. I'm working on that one right now.

Last edited:

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    This may be interesting to some. You can download it, read it here, or go to the video where someone reads it for you. I have yet to find anything on if this is really from this particular judge, or anything about her.

http://thepetesantillishow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/AVR095-openlettertosheriffward.pdf

This opens up a whole new area for research to be done. Some of this has been discussed on here before, and some of this is stuff that many of us already know to be true. Other stuff is news to me and will be deeply looked into. Just wanted to share.

80c2b2db99636b47d5f38f8372f534f7.jpg

cbfb486aa14ac90efa754aabe13c80b6.jpg

3fd8148a604a9a4e81deaf95b8e24977.jpg

d51ee38f9c068a590b94778f20fc9c36.jpg

a626ab45689bc2bc90e8d107bd3fa29b.jpg

0672d050919f4a1faf2d89668069f0f7.jpg

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Frankly, I'm surprised that more civil disobedience hasn't been seen.

Historically, that behavior is part of our life as a nation. The King's soldiers were going from town to town confiscating powder and shot. The colonists said "Hell NO" ..................and fought back.

That reaction against tyranny is why the Second Amendment was placed in the Bill of Rights. The amendment wasn't number one, it was number two. The Founding Fathers must have thought it to be pretty important!

Flash

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Frankly, I'm surprised that more civil disobedience hasn't been seen.

Historically, that behavior is part of our life as a nation. The King's soldiers were going from town to town confiscating powder and shot. The colonists said "Hell NO" ..................and fought back.

That reaction against tyranny is why the Second Amendment was placed in the Bill of Rights. The amendment wasn't number one, it was number two. The Founding Fathers must have thought it to be pretty important!

Flash

Nowadays they just polish up their military vehicles and display them in the town square during parades. That and keeping us fat, drunk, and happy usually keeps the populace weak and harmless allowing the banana king to sing all of the EO's he wants.

There will have to be some far more serious push to get any uprising from the American public. As long as they can keep the economy going just long enough it will not matter to them.

Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    Nowadays they just polish up their military vehicles and display them in the town square during parades. That and keeping us fat, drunk, and happy usually keeps the populace weak and harmless allowing the banana king to sing all of the EO's he wants.

There will have to be some far more serious push to get any uprising from the American public. As long as they can keep the economy going just long enough it will not matter to them.
    Exactly "Don't pop my bubble syndrome"

Top Bottom