TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    if he gets sent to prison, he'd better have his anus integrally suppressed

Of the thousands of Will Hayden related comments I've read on forums, social media and news blogs you sir are the winner.

I award you 1000 internets. May you from hence forth be called VMAXIMUS LEPIDUS.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Of the thousands of Will Hayden related comments I've read on forums, social media and news blogs you sir are the winner.

I award you 1000 internets. May you from hence forth be called VMAXIMUS LEPIDUS.

I am honored sir.
    I would like to thank everyone who supported me, Im sorry, I don't have anything prepared.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I thought about reading a another quote from Blazing Saddles...

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Not taking up for the scum, but.
    It's funny how the closets open up on a person when they get a bit of fame. I can't but wonder if he'd just quietly kept making his Red Jacket brand of stuff if any of this would have happened.
    I'd like to think it took so long to bring him to justice because that sort of trauma is so often held close. But I think some sour grapes is involved. How come he gets to be on TV and play with the cool guns when he did this to me? (Because you never said a word?)
    As this POS found along with Bill Cosby there is no statute of limitation on their kind of crime. No matter what the law reads.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Some girls are too ashamed to admit it. Still others feel they won't be believed. Know a family where the step dad raped two of his step-daughters for years. The mom knew, but needed to be taken care of, so she let it go on. That guy is now dead. The mom was ashamed she sold her daughters for a comfortable life. The daughters feel betrayed by their mom. Its a effed up beyond comprehension situation.

But it finally came back around to the guy. He was found dead of natural causes about 5 months after it all came out.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Recently found out that a couple of close family members were molested by their father.

And, I eventually ceased to be surprised to find out the number of female friends we have, who have tried, and basically failed, to raise sons as single Mom's have the same history.

Screws up generations ...

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Will Hayden, the former Sons of Guns reality television star found guilty of rape in April, learned Thursday he will spend the rest of his life in prison.
    District Attorney Hillar Moore said Hayden was sentenced to two life sentences (to run concurrently), plus 40 years (to run consecutively). He added Hayden is not eligible for probation, parole or suspension of sentence.

http://www.wafb.com/story/35405996/...ality-tv-star-sentenced-to-life-plus-40-years

He gone.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    34a8fff6eec54aa897502f562d1b2788.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Recently found out that a couple of close family members were molested by their father.

And, I eventually ceased to be surprised to find out the number of female friends we have, who have tried, and basically failed, to raise sons as single Mom's have the same history.

Screws up generations ...

There's a book.
    Most published book in history.
    Gives some pointers on stuff like that.
    Sadly, I'm afraid it's not a top seller anymore.

Top Bottom