• Status
    Not open for further replies.

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    TX law says you can't sue an instructor for bad info but the same law does not say the instructor is restricted from suing a student

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Can't be sued for telling the truth, if you could we would all be in court for something.

So you don't want to report him so he can be corrected and you don't want to save anyone from getting in all kinds of trouble by taking a class and getting bad info.

Sounds like either you have no sense of moral obligation or it was all made up to force further discusion of a question that didn't make much sense. (trolling?)

Either way it doesn't look good...

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Don't_feed_the_trolls.jpg

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    TX law says you can't sue an instructor for bad info but the same law does not say the instructor is restricted from suing a student

Dude, seriously? You can pretty much be sued by anyone for anything at any time. Give the, "I'm afraid to get sued" bit a rest. I've read all the posts on here and I have to say, you've dug yourself quite the hole. If you want to come out of this with even a modicum of respect, spill the guys name. If what you say is true, then nobody here wants to make the mistake of taking his class. It's not like we are going to look the guy up and go running and tell him that some guy named barstool libeled him on the freakin internet. Nobody is going to drive to Dallas, to meet an armed total stranger, in order to get a business card of some hack instructor, from him. Not really seeing that happening. So, either spill the guy's name or let it go. Up to you dude.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I can tell you this, and Dcav might feel the same way....There were some retarded folks in the CHL Instructors Course I attended. There were some real good folks too, but the ratio wasn't good. I had to go fishing everyday during lunch to decompress. I graduated High School in Georgetown and some of my old fishing spots were still there so that made it fun.
    ARE YOU THE INSTRUCTOR IN QUESTION?!?!?! Tell us! Tell us now!

ROFLMAO!

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    did I ever tell you all about the texan that died; he was so big they couldn't fit him in a coffin so they gave him an enima and put him in a shoe box

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    did I ever tell you all about the texan that died; he was so big they couldn't fit him in a coffin so they gave him an enima and put him in a shoe box

Wow, your not good at makin' friends are you.

I can't believe you were banned from your last forum

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom