• Status
    Not open for further replies.

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    this is not a missed question on a test; the teacher clealy said this stuff. I have no reason to sit here and make this up. my only fault is I have no way of proving it.

I have a friend that went though the class. we discussed it and found it hard to believe. sorry a lot of you do not believe me nor do I care because it is not worth a law suit to air the mans name on this form. I made it clear that txin can meet me and we can discuss the whole thing but so far he has sent no response.

wonder if he will ever meet. if I have such a strong feeling over something I would want to get it cleared up...... or is it just me
    Venture Surplus ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    make that "what 8 receivers (people in the class) think they heard". for some reason you think I am making it up or think I heard it because I want to believe it. you are gravely mistaken. me and a friend took the class and we heard the same thing and questioned it in the class. I might not know law but I know what I was told.

If 8 people heard what you heard it would be simple to contact dps and let them know he is giving out inaccurate information. They will look into it and at the very least, hopefully he will be corrected. Seems like now that you know the rule is wrong and he is teaching it wrong it is your responsibility to say something.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    this is not a missed question on a test; the teacher clealy said this stuff. I have no reason to sit here and make this up. my only fault is I have no way of proving it.

I have a friend that went though the class. we discussed it and found it hard to believe. sorry a lot of you do not believe me nor do I care because it is not worth a law suit to air the mans name on this form. I made it clear that txin can meet me and we can discuss the whole thing but so far he has sent no response.

wonder if he will ever meet. if I have such a strong feeling over something I would want to get it cleared up...... or is it just me
    Say it here, clear it up HERE, publicly where you cannot deny saying things, or alledge I said things or acted in a certain way. You can't get sued by "telling the truth".

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    no onew said anything about beating anyone up....I just want to get the info you seek to you with out the internet

Pardon my frankness, again, but BULLSHIT. You know it was a threat and now you are backtracking.

barstoolguru said:
    I made it clear that txin can meet me and we can discuss the whole thing but so far he has sent no response
    And for the record, I have responded to your PMs. You lie AGAIN.

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    Say it here, clear it up HERE, publicly where you cannot deny saying things, or alledge I said things or acted in a certain way. You can't get sued by "telling the truth".

I have said it over and ove and never hid behind what I said ... If I am wrong I will be more then happy to execpt it but I hate being called a liar when I did not. I said I will meet you and talk about the whole thing and all you do is talk about getting beat up.... sorry I never said that....all I said is I will pass along the info to prove me right

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    I will say this, I have attended 4 handgun/CHL/Commissioned Officer classes in the North Dallas area that came recommended to me. At each one the instructor was a joke with poor knowledge of the subjects being taught and poor understanding of the laws pertaining to each subject. In each class I could not understand how the instructor became certified and I felt extremely sorry for the students in each of the classes. Whenever someone asks me or I see a thread asking about where to take a certain class in Dallas, I shake my head at some of the responses. This is not bashing all instructors in Dallas, just the ones I had the misfortune of attending. So it is possible this is what he was told as I have heard some insanely stupid crap come out of some instructors mouths.

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    I will not do that over the internet but I will do it in person. no man need to be trashed like that. if he is wrong he needs to be corrected in a better maner. I don't like when someone trashes me publicly and I will not do it to someone else... sorry

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    If he is teaching ridiculous stuff like that the public deserves to know, why would you protect him?....not naming who the instructor is what creates the doubt that TXI has expressed.

barstoolguru

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    dallas.tx
    If he is teaching ridiculous stuff like that the public deserves to know, why would you protect him?....not naming who the instructor is what creates the doubt that TXI has expressed.

TXI is more then welcome to meet me some where and I will tell him who it is but I will not subject myself to a law suit naming him over the internet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom